1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Stirfry vs. family skillet for cakes?

1. n8vtxn

n8vtxn Member

I do not have the family skillet, but I do have the stir fry skillet, can I still use it for things like the molten brownie, etc? The shape I guess would be different, but is that a problem? :confused:

Thanks,
    Leesa

Aug 30, 2005
  2. chef131doreen

chef131doreen Veteran Member Gold Member

Cakes

YES you can We went to a kick off and they showed pinapple upsidedown cakes in th stir fry pan and they looked great the cake had a dome to it and it looked pretty then use the easy accent dec to do the bottom around the dish part . you can make any cake in it SELL that COOKWARE any way you can
    Doreen Zaino
    Future Director 252326
    pdzaino4@aol.com

Aug 30, 2005
  3. jdavis

jdavis Veteran Member

Do you need to change the temp. or cooking time any if you are doing it in the stirfry??

Aug 30, 2005
  4. PampMomof3

PampMomof3 Legend Member Gold Member

I don't have the family skillet yet (I will have it soon since we can get it for $54 :D ) but I do have the stir-fry skillet and have made the turtle fudge skillet cake many many times. I maybe bake it for an extra 2-3 minutes but that's all. It really looks nice!! Good Luck!~ :)

Aug 30, 2005
  5. noradawn

noradawn Guest

What about the 10 inch skillet that comes in the 4 piece set? That's the biggest skillet I have so far. Would that work for the cakes?

Aug 30, 2005
  6. chef131doreen

chef131doreen Veteran Member Gold Member

10' skillet

Yes the 10' skillet works great too the cakes come higher too I make alot of cakes in that too cause it will also fit on the New Celebate Dish .

Doreen Zaino pdzaino4@aol.com
    252326 Future Director

Aug 31, 2005
  7. noradawn

noradawn Guest

Thanks, Doreen!

Aug 31, 2005
Have something to add?