• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Starting to Breathe a Little Now.....

In summary, Celeste is doing a fundraiser at her school and has been sending out flyers and coupons. She has gotten orders and is hopeful that the fundraiser will be a success.
soccermama
Well, really, it's all out of my hands now, right? I sent home the FUNdraising packs... I have flyers and notes and coupons EVERYWHERE in the school, a reminder will be posted in the school's newsletter..... now I'm just hoping this goes well!

I did get order #1 through my website tonight, so that eases my mind a little. At least ONE person saw the stuff! lol And a Mom at the school was pulling out of her parking spot this afternoon, saw me crossing the the street and pulled back in, then jumped out faster than I've EVER seen her move, just so she could get a catalog from me! LOL

::::::breathe in, breathe out:::::::: This will be a successful FUNdraiser (or at least not a complete waste of energy ;))

Attaching 2 more flyers I made up.....

Attachments

• ExtremeMakeoverwithcoupon.doc
    120.5 KB · Views: 413
  • blueberry pancake triangles.doc
    87.5 KB · Views: 310
Congratulations! I think it's a great sign that you already have an online order! May the fundraiser continue to pick up steam!!!

Thanks! I'm thinking it's a great sign, too.... especially since it's open til April 11th! lol

Sending happy thoughts!

Celeste....Where is the original thread? I would love to hear how you've done this?? I love the coupons!

Great on the 1st order and the mom racing to get a catalog. May this be a great success.

hoosierchef said:
Celeste....Where is the original thread? I would love to hear how you've done this?? I love the coupons!

Here's one of the threads about it: http://www.chefsuccess.com/showthread.php?t=18063

I was hoping to come home today after work to find more orders, but didn't. I guess I'll have to be more patient than that! lol I have found, though, that the majority of my online orders that I've ever gotten get placed in the late evening hours.......

I'm up to about $400 so far..... one of my good friends (also one of my BEST customers!) just placed her first order with the new catalog, so is making up for her lack of order last month! lol (yes, she orders almost every month!!! I love her! She keeps me in business some months ;))

I have only 4 orders, btw.... so this is a good average! lol Lots of people will still be ordering (all my friends will order at least a little, and I know there are LOTS of procrastinators who will turn their orders in at the last second! lol)

Celeste - I know where Cle Elum is :D , and I really like the coupons!

Good luck with your fundraiser!!!

LOL! Not many people know where Cle Elum is ;) My Aunt lives in Olympia... and I'll be there next week for the kids' Marimba group concert at the capitol building rotunda!

Thanks for the good luck. It's picked up slightly... this week is Spring Break, so I didn't expect to get any orders, but a couple have come through the website :) And EVERYONE is ordering enough to get those free dishcloths ;) YIPPEE!!!!! Next week is when the orders should all come in... by Friday! And then I can get them entered and submitted by Sunday for payday on the 22nd! lol I might recruit a friend to come help me input the orders by reading off item numbers to me! lol

Think of those fun mid-season products you'll be earning too! Yay Celeste!!!

Oh yeah! I actually timed the closing date of the FUNdraiser so I could earn them!!!! It's really the only show I have this month, because everyone is buying from the fundraiser..... but May & June should be good! lol

Related to Starting to Breathe a Little Now.....

1. How do I know if I am ready to start "Breathing a Little Now?"

To determine if you are ready to start "Breathing a Little Now," ask yourself if you feel overwhelmed, stressed, or have trouble finding time to relax. If the answer is yes, then you are ready to start incorporating mindful breathing into your daily routine.

2. How long should I practice "Breathing a Little Now" each day?

The amount of time you spend practicing mindful breathing is up to you. Some people find just a few minutes each day to be beneficial, while others prefer longer periods of time. The key is to find a length of time that works for you and stick to it consistently.

3. What are the benefits of practicing "Breathing a Little Now?"

Regular practice of mindful breathing has been shown to reduce stress and anxiety, improve focus and concentration, and promote overall well-being. It can also help with managing emotions and increasing self-awareness.

4. Can I practice "Breathing a Little Now" anywhere?

Yes, mindful breathing can be practiced anywhere, at any time. You can do it at home, at work, while commuting, or even during daily tasks. The key is to find a quiet and comfortable place where you can focus on your breath.

5. Do I need any special equipment to start "Breathing a Little Now?"

No, you do not need any special equipment to practice mindful breathing. All you need is a quiet and comfortable place and a willingness to focus on your breath. However, you may find it helpful to use tools such as guided meditation apps or breathing exercises to enhance your practice.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
soccermama
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • ilovpc
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
scottcooks