• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Start Your Business Now & Pay Off Holiday Bills~

In summary, "Start Your Business Now & Pay Off Holiday Bills~" is a special promotion offered by Pampered Chef where individuals can start their own business and use their earnings to pay off holiday bills. To sign up, one must visit the Pampered Chef website and follow the steps to start their business. Both new and existing Pampered Chef consultants are eligible for this promotion. There are no specific requirements, but participants must follow the standard process for starting a business. The end date for this promotion may vary and it is best to check the website or contact a Pampered Chef consultant for the most up-to-date information.
whiteyteresa
Is there a flyer that says about starting your business now and pay off/elimanate your holiday bills

If there isn't could someone make one up in Word

I am having a few setups in the next couple of weeks and this would be a great thing to have

Thanks in Advance

~

There is a recruiting flyer at CC just FYI!

Here's one on here that I like from the "files" section under the search "recruiting"
HTH

Attachments

• NoRiskFactorRecruiting2007-no%20logo[1].doc
    35 KB · Views: 488
heat123 said:
There is a recruiting flyer at CC just FYI!

I love this flyer

but I was looking for something that would say something about paying off holiday bills, etc

~

Well you could essentially take that flyer then add your own verbiage to it to personalize it some ;)!

Related to Start Your Business Now & Pay Off Holiday Bills~

1. What is "Start Your Business Now & Pay Off Holiday Bills~"?

"Start Your Business Now & Pay Off Holiday Bills~" is a special promotion offered by Pampered Chef, where you can start your own business and use your earnings to pay off any holiday bills you may have accumulated.

2. How do I sign up for "Start Your Business Now & Pay Off Holiday Bills~"?

To sign up, simply visit our website and click on the "Join Now" button. From there, you will be guided through the steps to start your own Pampered Chef business and take advantage of this promotion.

3. Can I still participate in this promotion if I already have a Pampered Chef business?

Yes, this promotion is open to both new and existing Pampered Chef consultants. If you already have a business, you can use your earnings to pay off any holiday bills you may have.

4. Are there any requirements to be eligible for "Start Your Business Now & Pay Off Holiday Bills~"?

No, there are no specific requirements to participate in this promotion. However, you will need to follow the standard process for starting your own Pampered Chef business, which includes purchasing a starter kit and meeting certain sales goals.

5. When does this promotion end?

This promotion is available for a limited time only and the end date may vary. It is best to check our website or contact a Pampered Chef consultant for the most up-to-date information on the end date of "Start Your Business Now & Pay Off Holiday Bills~".

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• janetupnorth
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
tlag1986
  • esavvymom
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
Pamperedpartygirl
  • MissChef