• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Postage is Needed for Mailing a Catalog Without an Envelope?

In summary, the cost of stamp for mailing a mini catalog without an envelope is $0.41 and you are supposed to seal all 3 open sides.
KHolmes
What cost of stamp do we have to put on the main catalog to mail it without an envelope? And do you have to seal all three sides or just the side not the top and bottom?

Thanks

I would think that you can just seal the side, postage unknown :p .

They take standard first class postage, but according to official PO regulations, you are supposed to seal all 3 open sides. Some POs may let it slide, so risking it is up to you. You are also supposed to address them so that the long folded side is at the bottom, so it doesn't get jammed in the machinery.

chefann said:
They take standard first class postage, but according to official PO regulations, you are supposed to seal all 3 open sides. Some POs may let it slide, so risking it is up to you. You are also supposed to address them so that the long folded side is at the bottom, so it doesn't get jammed in the machinery.
The mini catalogs take a $0.41 stamp. The regular catalog takes more. I think it was like $1.16 but I am not sure. Seal all 3 sides and address it as orientated by PC and then have the PO let you know the exact price. (then pass it on!)

i wish our postal service was like yours in the US. we used to have a cheaper postage rate for cards-A VERY LONG TIME AGO!!!!!!!
now everything under 50g is 52cents and it has to be in an envelope our mini catalogues just make it :(

I'm not sure but I think my postage was cheaper when I told them it was catalogs in the envelope instead of whatever. Has anyone heard of this???

Media mail is cheaper, but no notes or flyers are allowed in them, and each one has to be exactly the same...

Mine had flyers in them and they did it anyway. I guess I just got lucky. I didn't know the rules though.

heather9892 said:
i wish our postal service was like yours in the US. we used to have a cheaper postage rate for cards-A VERY LONG TIME AGO!!!!!!!
now everything under 50g is 52cents and it has to be in an envelope our mini catalogues just make it :(
My last batch of mini catalogues for the spring/summer release- were almost ALL sent back with a little clear sticker over my 52c stamp asking for more. I had to double stamp and remail them all. I won't be doing THAT again. I will be taking the whole stack to the post office for weighing and THEY can put those printed stamps on them all.

I am sure it is who you get at the PO my lady knew what I had in my pkgs and she would send them media mail now if I want to send media mail I need to go to the PO she transferred to which is out of my way.

gilliandanielle said:
Media mail is cheaper, but no notes or flyers are allowed in them, and each one has to be exactly the same...
My PO will not allow catalogs or invitations in media mail either.

My PO use to allow catalogs in Media mail and we have a new Post Master now and he won't allow it. Its funny how one PO will allow it and one won't!:confused:

Kelly V.

Maybe if you "pamper the post office" they will be more generous??? :0)

That's cute!

I have tried, this new one is a male and not interested. The one that retired was a female and loved our product! Oh well, maybe I need to go to a different PO :p

Kelly V.

What is Catalog Postage?

Catalog Postage is the cost associated with mailing Pampered Chef catalogs to customers. This cost covers the postage, handling, and packaging of the catalogs.

How much does Catalog Postage cost?

The cost of Catalog Postage varies depending on the number of catalogs being mailed and the location they are being sent to. Please contact your Pampered Chef consultant for specific pricing information.

Do I have to pay for Catalog Postage?

Yes, customers are responsible for covering the cost of Catalog Postage if they want to receive Pampered Chef catalogs in the mail.

Can I opt out of receiving catalogs in the mail?

Yes, you can opt out of receiving catalogs in the mail by updating your preferences in your Pampered Chef account. This will also help reduce the amount of Catalog Postage you are charged.

Are there any discounts available for Catalog Postage?

At this time, there are no discounts available for Catalog Postage. However, you can save on Catalog Postage by opting to receive electronic versions of the catalogs instead of physical copies.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• lkprescott
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
cathyskitchen
  • bsaxman
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • susanr613