• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can You Mail a Catalog Without an Envelope?

In summary, you can mail a Pampered Chef catalog without using an envelope by securing it with a paper clip or binder clip. While the condition of the catalog during shipping cannot be guaranteed, using a clip can help protect it. You can also include additional materials such as order forms or business cards with the catalog, as long as they are secured together. Any type of clip can be used, as long as it is strong enough to keep the catalog in place during shipping. Unfortunately, using an envelope or not will not affect the postage cost, but opting for tracked shipping can ensure safe delivery.
susanr613
Gold Member
A potential host wants to look at the new fall catalog (not the mini) so she can get psyched about hosting. Can we mail a catalog by putting an address and stamps on it, or do we have to put it in an envelope?

Thank you!

I think if you don't put it in an envelope, it will get really really mangled. I don't trust the USPS that much. :)

If you do send it w/o an envelope, use the sticker tape to close all the open sides. KWIM? I should send one to myself to see what will happen.

muchos gracias! i'll put it in an envelope with lots of stamps :)

Yes, as stated, you'd have to seal the sides and preferably mark it to be handled by hand and not through machinery. I'd go with the envelope!

I have seen it mailed as is, with just the pages stapled together. 3 stamps will cover it.
Don't know how it looks when it gets there....

I mailed several catalogs today in envelopes. They were all $1.51 each.

Just an FYI and heads up. I was just on the USPS website and rates are set to increase in May - again! :cry:

1. Can I mail a Pampered Chef catalog without using an envelope?

Yes, you can mail a catalog without using an envelope by securing it with a paper clip or binder clip. This will also help prevent the catalog from getting damaged during shipping.

2. Will the catalog arrive in good condition without an envelope?

While we cannot guarantee the condition of the catalog during shipping, securing it with a clip can help protect it. We also recommend opting for tracked shipping to ensure safe delivery.

3. Can I include other materials with the catalog when mailing it without an envelope?

Yes, you can include additional materials such as order forms or business cards with the catalog when mailing it without an envelope. Just make sure they are secured with the catalog to prevent them from getting lost.

4. Do I need to use a specific type of clip when mailing a catalog without an envelope?

No, you can use any type of clip that is large enough to secure the catalog, such as a paper clip, binder clip, or even a clothespin. Just make sure it is strong enough to keep the catalog in place during shipping.

5. Can I save on postage by mailing a catalog without an envelope?

Unfortunately, the postage cost will still be the same whether you use an envelope or not. However, by choosing tracked shipping, you can ensure safe delivery and avoid any additional costs for damaged or lost catalogs.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• KHolmes
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
KellyRedHead
  • lkprescott
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
cathyskitchen
  • rbergwrightchef