• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Stamp Seasons Best That You Are Selling?

In summary, it's always good to stamp or sticker your Seasons Best to let people know that you are a consultant for the product.
ChefPaulaB
Hi, I have a bunch of Seasons Best that I'm going to sell at my booths coming up.... my question is, should I put my stamp in it with my info, or is that tacky when they are paying for them? What do you all do?

YES!!! Stamp them!

or do a sticker that says "Your Pampered Chef consultant" then your info. I try to put them in the back or another obscure spot so as not to be obnoxious.

I would/ do put my information on it. I usually put mine on the inside upper left corner of the front cover. I use a label, but a stamp would be fine too.

Yes, yes, yes - always stamp. A lot of times I'll even put a personal message in there that will say something like "receive 10% off your first order with me". Anything to get your name out there!

YES!!!! How many times have you ran out of a product or used something that you wished you could remember where you got it? Like lotion, make-up, spices? It is a great place for them to find you - on their bookshelf!

I put a sticker on the back over the sentence "To find a PC consultant call..."

That's what I thought! Thanks!

chefann said:

I do this also! I don't want them calling HO, I want them calling me. I put them on all SB as soon as I get them so if I'm handing one out or reselling, they get it.

chefann said:

I do this too! That hasn't always been on the back....but since it first appeared I've done it!

My director was steamed when I pointed it out to her! She couldn't believe she'd handed out so many with a generic phone # on the back!

I tape my business card on the back of mine.

I am in no way putting this down, but have recently had a lady complain in an email to me & cc'd to PC complaining that I put my info in her cookbook. I just wanted to warn you, that some people think that it's damaging their product (my customer's words).I have always put my label on the inside cover.

chefann said:
That's what I do with the ones I sell. I tape my business card on the inside front cover of the ones that I give away free.

I wouldn't hesitate.

pamperedalf said:
I am in no way putting this down, but have recently had a lady complain in an email to me & cc'd to PC complaining that I put my info in her cookbook. I just wanted to warn you, that some people think that it's damaging their product (my customer's words).

I have always put my label on the inside cover.

Was this a Season's Best that she had ordered with a show, or she just bought from you that you had on hand?

I guess my thinking is that if she ordered it from a show, then I can understand how that might irritate her (although I think it's silly), but if she bought it from you at a booth or it was a give away, then that is weird!

I love this idea about the ones I give away or sell at a booth, but not sure I'd do it on ones that people order at a cooking show.

Those are my thoughts exactly, Lisa.But you never know with some people... :rolleyes:

My answer is basically the same. I said I wouldn't hesitate to do what Paula is considering--putting my info on the one's I'm selling at a fair/expo. If someone ordered one, I wouldn't.

It was one ordered at a show, however during my spiel about the cookbooks I tell them I put them on there in case they have an issue w/ a product or need recipe help my number is quite handy.
The funny thing is the label peeled right off. Live & learn, that's how we grow.

I wasn't picking on you, Amanda. My eyeroll was at the person who complained.I like your wording. And I think I'm going to steal it.

chefann said:
I wasn't picking on you, Amanda. My eyeroll was at the person who complained.I like your wording. And I think I'm going to steal it.
Ann I didn't take it that way at all.

Last edited:

Related to Stamp Seasons Best That You Are Selling?

1. What is Stamp Seasons Best and how does it work?

Stamp Seasons Best is a collection of stamps that can be used to decorate and personalize your baked goods and other dishes. They are made of high-quality materials and can be easily pressed onto food surfaces to leave a beautiful design.

2. What types of designs are included in the Stamp Seasons Best collection?

The collection includes a variety of designs such as seasonal images, words and phrases, and fun shapes like flowers and animals. There are also blank stamps that can be used to create your own unique designs.

3. Are the stamps safe to use on food?

Yes, the stamps are made with food-safe materials and are completely safe to use on food. Just make sure to wash them before and after each use.

4. Can the stamps be used on any type of food?

The stamps are safe to use on most types of food, including bread, cookies, cakes, and even fruits and vegetables. However, we do not recommend using them on very hot or liquid foods as they may not leave a clear imprint.

5. How do I clean and store the stamps?

The stamps can be easily cleaned with warm soapy water and a soft cloth. Make sure to dry them thoroughly before storing them in a cool, dry place. Avoid using harsh chemicals or abrasive materials on the stamps as it may damage the design.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• maldvs
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
maldvs
Replies
Views
finley1991
  • Bill Faber
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies