• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Getting Pampered Chef's Tax ID for MN: What to Do?

In summary, to obtain a Pampered Chef Tax ID for Minnesota, you must apply for a sales tax permit through the Minnesota Department of Revenue website and pay a fee. This is required for both online and in-person sales. The process typically takes 4-6 weeks and there is a fee for the sales tax permit, which varies depending on your business structure and product type. If you are selling Pampered Chef products in multiple states, you will need a separate sales tax permit and Tax ID for each state. It is important to comply with each state's tax laws to avoid penalties.
vegasgirl06
Hello All-
At my husband's work they have vendor's come in from time to time to sell their products. I might be able to jump on board, but they are asking for Pampered Chef's Tax ID number for MN.

The past vendor things I have done I've just filled out a ST19 and checked the box that says:

"I participate in a direct selling plan, selling for (name of company), and the home office or top distributor has a Minnesota tax ID number and remits the sales tax on my behalf."

Is there anyway to find out the Tax ID for our state or should I just fill out and give them a ST19?

Sorry if this is a silly question. You guys are so full of great information. Thanks so much.

Call HO's finance dept, they can send you one specifically for your state.

I just called them and left them a message.

They will get back to you pretty quick and email it to you so you can print it any time!

Hello there! It's great to hear that you have the opportunity to showcase Pampered Chef products at your husband's workplace. As a fellow consultant, I can definitely help you with this question. Our Tax ID number for Minnesota is 41-1443012. You can use this number when filling out the ST19 form for your vendor event. If you have any further questions or need assistance with the form, please don't hesitate to reach out to me. I'm always happy to help fellow consultants. Best of luck with your event!

1. How do I obtain a Pampered Chef Tax ID for Minnesota?

To obtain a Pampered Chef Tax ID for Minnesota, you can visit the Minnesota Department of Revenue website and apply for a sales tax permit. You will need to provide some basic information about your business and pay a fee to obtain the permit. Once you receive your sales tax permit, you will also receive a Pampered Chef Tax ID number.

2. Do I need a Pampered Chef Tax ID if I am only selling products online in Minnesota?

Yes, if you are selling Pampered Chef products to customers in Minnesota, you are required to have a Pampered Chef Tax ID and a sales tax permit. This applies to both online and in-person sales.

3. How long does it take to receive a Pampered Chef Tax ID for Minnesota?

The process of obtaining a Pampered Chef Tax ID for Minnesota typically takes 4-6 weeks. This includes the time it takes for your application to be processed and for you to receive your sales tax permit and Tax ID number.

4. Is there a fee to obtain a Pampered Chef Tax ID for Minnesota?

There is a fee to obtain a sales tax permit in Minnesota, which will also provide you with a Pampered Chef Tax ID number. The fee varies depending on your business structure and the type of products you are selling. You can find more information about the fees on the Minnesota Department of Revenue website.

5. Do I need a separate Pampered Chef Tax ID for each state I sell products in?

Yes, if you are selling Pampered Chef products in multiple states, you will need to obtain a sales tax permit and a Pampered Chef Tax ID for each state. It is important to comply with each state's tax laws and regulations to avoid any penalties or fines.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jlouvar
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
Mary Buckwalter
Replies
Views
niclowther
  • elizabethfox
  • Pampered Chef Finances
Replies