• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Long Does It Take for the Plus Bonus to Ship?

I would get the Kitchen Essentials or the new products. For me, it usually takes about a week.I already have the knife in the new products, so I was thinking Kitchen Essentials probably. I will use my PC dollars from the promo to get the Deep Covered Baker which I am lusting after!I got the Simple Additions package. SO exciting, right?? Congrats to you!! :)I also got the Simple Additions but the kitchen essentuals was my second choice!! HOPEFULLY I can earn another plus bonus next month and choose the essentuals!! We'll see! Congrats to everyone for earning all the extra
britishchef
Wow! This is really great since we're moving to Scotland, and I won't be able to get the SS3 bonus at all.

Now, which one to get is the question..

Also, I sold 43 stones last month!

How long does the plus bonus take to ship once you pick it?

Way to go! I would get the Kitchen Essentials or the new products.

For me, it usually takes about a week.

I already have the knife in the new products, so I was thinking Kitchen Essentials probably. I will use my PC dollars from the promo to get the Deep Covered Baker which I am lusting after!

I got the Simple Additions package. SO exciting, right?? Congrats to you!! :)

britishchef said:
I already have the knife in the new products, so I was thinking Kitchen Essentials probably. I will use my PC dollars from the promo to get the Deep Covered Baker which I am lusting after!
I LOVE that. I am bummed that I missed the deadline to order it, but I am BROKE!

Way to go on the SS bonus & the stones:D
I would get the Essentials too...when do you move?

Congrats Britishchef! Hope you kick just as much butt in Scotland as you did here!

Thanks! Gillian I hope I do too... but we shall see! Cluster meeting tonight, I'm looking forward to it.

How come you're moving back? If you don't mind me asking...

SusanBP0129 said:
I got the Simple Additions package. SO exciting, right?? Congrats to you!! :)

I also got the simple additions but the kitchen essentuals was my second choice!! HOPEFULLY I can earn another plus bonus next month and choose the essentuals!! We'll see! Congrats to everyone for earning all the extra products!!

I know many people love it, but Simple Additions just isn't my "thing".

:)

We are moving back to Scotland because my parents are ill and the time is just right for our family.

I'm sorry about your parents...I hope everything goes well with the move!

britishchef said:
Wow! This is really great since we're moving to Scotland, and I won't be able to get the SS3 bonus at all.

Now, which one to get is the question..

Also, I sold 43 stones last month!

How long does the plus bonus take to ship once you pick it?

Congrats!!

What is "Ss1 - I Earned My Plus Bonus!"?

"Ss1 - I Earned My Plus Bonus!" is a recognition program at Pampered Chef that rewards consultants for reaching certain sales milestones. It is a way for us to show our appreciation for your hard work and dedication.

How do I earn my plus bonus?

To earn your plus bonus, you must reach a certain sales amount within a calendar month. The specific sales amount varies depending on your level within the company. For example, Senior Consultants must reach $1,200 in sales to earn their plus bonus, while National Executive Directors must reach $25,000.

When will I receive my plus bonus?

Your plus bonus will be paid out on the 15th of the month following the month in which you earned it. For example, if you reached your sales goal in May, you will receive your plus bonus on June 15th.

Can I earn multiple plus bonuses in one month?

Yes, you can earn multiple plus bonuses in one month if you reach the sales goals for each level. For example, if you are a Senior Consultant and you reach $1,200 in sales, you will earn your plus bonus for that level. If you also reach $2,500 in sales, you will earn the next level's plus bonus as well.

Is there a limit to how many plus bonuses I can earn?

No, there is no limit to how many plus bonuses you can earn. As long as you reach the sales goals for each level, you will receive the corresponding plus bonus. This is our way of rewarding you for your hard work and helping you achieve your goals at Pampered Chef.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
pamperedbecky
  • DZmom
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
DZmom