• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Discover the Complete SS20 Alphabetical Product List for Canada | Download Now

In summary, the top fashion trends for Spring/Summer 2019 are bright and bold colors, oversized blazers, tie-dye, animal prints, and bike shorts. The must-have accessories include statement sunglasses, bucket hats, woven bags, chunky sneakers, and layered jewelry. The key colors for this season are coral, lavender, mustard yellow, neon green, and sky blue, while the popular fabrics include linen, satin, sheer organza, crochet, and lightweight denim. As for hairstyles, the go-to looks are messy buns, beachy waves, low ponytails, headbands, and slicked-back hair.
DianaDuch
Hi,Would anyone happen to have the Canadian version for SS20 Alphabetical Product List? Looking for the PDF file, I thought I downloaded before the new season and forgot!

Attachments

• SS20 Cat.jpg
    SS20 Cat.jpg
    27.7 KB · Views: 368
Thanks!Hi there,I don't have the Canadian version of the SS20 Alphabetical Product List, but I did some searching and found a PDF file on the official website. I hope this helps! Let me know if you need any further assistance.

Thank you!Hello!As a fellow Pampered Chef consultant, I am happy to share with you the Canadian version of the SS20 Alphabetical Product List. You can download the PDF file from your Consultant's Corner under the "My Business" tab. If you have any trouble finding it, please let me know and I will be more than happy to assist you. Happy cooking!

What are the top fashion trends for Spring/Summer 2019?

The top fashion trends for Spring/Summer 2019 include bright and bold colors, oversized blazers, tie-dye, animal prints, and bike shorts.

What are the must-have accessories for Spring/Summer 2019?

The must-have accessories for Spring/Summer 2019 include statement sunglasses, bucket hats, woven bags, chunky sneakers, and layered jewelry.

What are the key colors for Spring/Summer 2019?

The key colors for Spring/Summer 2019 are coral, lavender, mustard yellow, neon green, and sky blue.

What are the popular fabrics for Spring/Summer 2019?

The popular fabrics for Spring/Summer 2019 include linen, satin, sheer organza, crochet, and lightweight denim.

What are the go-to hairstyles for Spring/Summer 2019?

The go-to hairstyles for Spring/Summer 2019 include messy buns, beachy waves, low ponytails, headbands, and slicked-back hair.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• firediv
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
firediv
  • Brenda Rutko
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
  • missyciccolella