• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Spring Launch Meeting, Atlanta, Feb 6

In summary, the group is planning to make the trip to Hot-lanta for a long weekend and to shop. They are looking for a meet and greet place to eat.
NooraK
Gold Member
I'm in, who is with me?

Maybe, it depends on our group. We have 3 choices to choose from but the Atlanta one is on Sat. which is why we want that one. It's about a 4 hr drive for us.

I'll be there. I still need to register though.

Me I am registered & ready to go. THere are 8 from my cluster going. We got rooms at the Embassy Suites for $98.00 a night. We will be driving in Friday & leaving early Sunday morning so we can get back for the Superbowl!

As far as I know, I will be there. Since it is on Saturday, it is not only the closest but the most convenient! Look forward to meeting some of you and seeing you again, Linda! I am hoping to have both my Recruits with me this time!

Several of us from north Florida are making the trek to Hot-lanta for a long weekend and perhaps a bit of shopping in the big city. We'll have to arrange for a meet and greet...​

Definitely. Since it's a one day thing, maybe we could do dinner somewhere (I don't think my house is big enough to accommodate, though)

I like the sound of a meet and greet dinner. I would love to meet other cheffers.

There are several great restaurants at Cumberland Mall which is right across the street from the Cobb Galleria:Maggiano's Little Italy
P.F. Chang's China Bistro
Stoney River Legendary Steaks
Ted's Montana Grill
The Cheesecake FactoryThere are tons of other restaurants in the area too, one I enjoy is Pappadeaux, although it's leaning a bit on the expensive side.

Ill be there along with my recruiter!!:)

I love PF Changs and they are usually a good place for a "crowd".​

Bumpity bump

I am coming in Friday night but I think it will be late Friday. I am staying with my Director's group from Nashville. She is saying leaving Nashville around 5-6 CST then I'll meet them somewhere along the way. Atlanta is about 3 hours from here so it will be late. I am pretty sure we are going back Saturday close afterwards. Do you have "ChefSuccess" buttons? I have one and I'll wear mine if others are going to!

So do we want to start planning any kind of a meeting either in the morning, at lunch or after?

I'm bummed I won't be there. The registration is closed. :( I was hoping it would hold out until tomorrow the 14th.

Can't wait! Coming from Savannah with my hospitality group and should be a lot of fun!

Anyone getting a room for Friday night that has room for two more?
Barbara in North Augusta, SC. 803-634-6886
thanks!

I will be there!!! Can't wait!!!

Here's a map of the Cobb Galleria Center where Spring Launch will be held:

Cobb Galleria Center :: Floor Plan

The main road in runs along the curved side on the left, so most will probably be entering through the Rotunda Entrance. I would venture to guess that we will be in the ballrooms on the right, as the exhibition halls are probably too big, and the other rooms too small.

I would like to suggest meeting at lunch. There is a little waiting area with some benches just inside the doors to the concourse (right by rooms 120 and 4 on the map). We could gather there, and then decide if we'd like to move elsewhere. The concourse is quite wide and roomy, and there are some benches scattered along there as well.

For Linda :)

Love to catch up with whoever at lunch... Just let me know!

Bump for Kristen :)

Thanks Noora! Can't wait to see everyone there!

Alright, the countdown is on! Less than 24 hours now.

Countdown to Feb 6, 2010 9:00 AM in Atlanta

I will probably be there around 8:30-ish, and I'll be sitting with my Hospitality Team. I'm still interested in meeting at lunch time, although it seems that's also the time we'll have to see the new stuff! I have Linda's cell, if anyone else wants to connect, PM me!

1. What is the purpose of the Spring Launch Meeting in Atlanta on Feb 6?

The Spring Launch Meeting in Atlanta on Feb 6 is an annual event where Pampered Chef unveils new products and initiatives for the upcoming spring season. It is a chance for consultants to learn about and get excited for the new products and strategies that will help their businesses thrive.

2. Is the Spring Launch Meeting only for Pampered Chef consultants?

Yes, the Spring Launch Meeting in Atlanta on Feb 6 is exclusively for Pampered Chef consultants. It is a business-focused event designed to provide resources and information for consultants to grow their businesses.

3. How can I register for the Spring Launch Meeting in Atlanta on Feb 6?

Consultants can register for the Spring Launch Meeting through their back office on the Pampered Chef website. Registration typically opens a few months before the event and closes a few weeks prior to the event.

4. Will there be any special offers or promotions at the Spring Launch Meeting in Atlanta on Feb 6?

Yes, Pampered Chef often offers exclusive deals and promotions at the Spring Launch Meeting. These offers are usually only available to attendees and can be a great way to stock up on new products or get special discounts for customers.

5. Can I bring a guest to the Spring Launch Meeting in Atlanta on Feb 6?

Unfortunately, the Spring Launch Meeting is only open to registered consultants and is not open to guests. This ensures that the event is focused on providing valuable information and resources for consultants to grow their businesses.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• frozenchef
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
NooraK
  • pamperedbecky
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • Inomiamenda