• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Spring into March Bookings with this Fun Easter-themed Tool!

In summary, a booking tool for March/Easter time was shared by a cluster-mate. It involves using a chillzanne platter with colored plastic eggs, each containing a photo of a product. When someone books a show, they get to choose an egg and receive the item when their show is held. The idea was well-received by others, with some adding their own twist such as including discontinued items or offering a discount on the host special. Overall, it was seen as a fun and effective way to motivate bookings during a time when people are ready for spring.
ljeffries
Ok - one of my cluster-mates (thanks Phyllis!) sent this out the other day. I have not seen it on here, so thought I would pass it along. If it has been posted already, just pretend you never saw it before!! :D

Good booking tool for March/Easter time…

I take the chillzanne platter with me with colored plastic eggs. In each egg, I place a photo of a product (cut from an old catalog). When someone books a show, they get to choose an egg and get the item when their show is held. It's a fun spring booking idea.

:) Adorable!!! I am going to try it!!! Thanks:)

Thanks for sharing!

That is a good idea. I'm going to do that at my next few shows. I'm starting to sell Chillzannes now. People around here are sick of winter and want a reason to think spring. This might be a good motivator. What products do you include?

Love it, very cute! I'll have to try this one!

Actually, I was going to include discontinued stuff that I have around (new, but discontinued). It is all good stuff! I have tons of cutting boards and such. I don't think the $$ amount of the freebie is a big deal - just that folks like getting free stuff!

FANTASTIC IDEA!! I have lots of stuff hanging around as well. Great way to get is used up....

ljeffries said:
Actually, I was going to include discontinued stuff that I have around (new, but discontinued). It is all good stuff! I have tons of cutting boards and such. I don't think the $$ amount of the freebie is a big deal - just that folks like getting free stuff!

Don't forget to include some that say "Free Cooking Show". I've also offered ONE in the group that says "An extra 15% off your Host Special OR get it for FREE when your show reaches XXX" (depends on the $$ of the host special)

what a great idea! Thanks for sharing!

1. What is the "Spring into March Bookings with this Fun Easter-themed Tool!"?

The "Spring into March Bookings with this Fun Easter-themed Tool!" is a special promotion offered by Pampered Chef to help consultants increase their bookings during the month of March. It includes a new tool that is perfect for creating Easter-themed dishes and a variety of marketing materials to attract new customers.

2. How do I get the "Spring into March Bookings with this Fun Easter-themed Tool!"?

To participate in the promotion, simply reach out to your Pampered Chef consultant or visit the Pampered Chef website. The tool and marketing materials will be available for purchase or as a free gift with a qualifying order.

3. Can I use the "Spring into March Bookings with this Fun Easter-themed Tool!" to promote my business on social media?

Yes, absolutely! The marketing materials included in the promotion are perfect for sharing on social media platforms like Facebook and Instagram. You can also create your own posts and videos showcasing the new tool and its Easter-themed features.

4. How can the "Spring into March Bookings with this Fun Easter-themed Tool!" help me increase my bookings?

The new tool included in the promotion is a great conversation starter and can help you attract new customers. Additionally, the Easter theme is perfect for promoting spring gatherings and parties, making it easier to book cooking shows and events during the month of March.

5. When does the "Spring into March Bookings with this Fun Easter-themed Tool!" promotion end?

The promotion will end on March 31st, so be sure to take advantage of it while you can! After that, the new tool will still be available for purchase, but the marketing materials and special offers will no longer be available.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• babywings76
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef
Replies
Views
dpcharlotte
  • carissaz
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies