• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Spring Edition Cn Now Available Online!

In summary, the Spring Edition of products includes new items such as the Mini Quick Cooker, Strawberry Slicer, and Flower Cookie Cutters. There is a current promotion of buy one, get one 50% off for select Spring Edition products. Previous edition items are still available while supplies last, but some may be discontinued. The Spring Edition products will only be available for a limited time, so it is recommended to place orders soon. Parties or events can also be hosted to showcase the Spring Edition products.
cookingwith_tara
It's up! It's finally up!!! Well, at least, It's up for me. I hope everyone else will be able to view it.

it's doesn't come up for me. Darn!

Check again, it's right on the main page of CC under mangaing your biz.!

Oh I see! I thought you were doing the trick where you put in Feb instead of Jan for the CN. I just now saw the Spring/Summer thing pictured on the left of all that. Thanks! :)

I love the display pictures! It will be really good to use on a display board of the things I don't have yet! I can hardly wait to get it in my hand!!!

Related to Spring Edition Cn Now Available Online!

1. What new products are included in the Spring Edition?

The Spring Edition includes a variety of new products such as the Mini Quick Cooker, Strawberry Slicer, and Flower Cookie Cutters.

2. Are there any promotions or discounts for the Spring Edition products?

Yes, we are currently offering a buy one, get one 50% off deal on select Spring Edition items. Check our website for more details and specific products included in the promotion.

3. Can I still order items from the previous edition?

Yes, you can still order items from the previous edition while supplies last. However, please note that some items may be discontinued and no longer available.

4. How long will the Spring Edition products be available?

The Spring Edition products will be available for a limited time only. We recommend placing your order as soon as possible to ensure availability.

5. Can I host a party or event featuring the Spring Edition products?

Yes, you can host a virtual or in-person party to showcase the Spring Edition products to your friends and family. Contact your consultant for more information and to schedule a party.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jimgass
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
ShellBeach
  • firediv
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
firediv
  • otisbg