• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Spoilers Welcome to [Email]Pampered [email protected][/Email]Yes I Know

In summary, a discussion about spoilers and the upcoming Spring Launch event took place. One person mentioned they could not attend due to their child's illness and asked for an email update. Another person shared that spoilers are typically shared during the event and mentioned the possibility of finding out information on Saturday. Someone else asked about the earnings for December shows and it was confirmed that it is on the front of the new catalog. There was also excitement expressed about receiving a damaged product and getting a replacement. The conversation ended with someone expressing their excitement about the Deep Covered Baker Cookbook.
schel
Spoilers welcome to [email protected]

Yes I know I should go to Spring Launch. I have an 11 year old with influenza, strep, ear infection and pneumonia... needless to say I can't!

Wouldn't mind a friendly E-mail my way so I can plan.

Thanks if you do!

Schel

Re: Spoilers...
schel said:
Spoilers welcome to [email protected]

Yes I know I should go to Spring Launch. I have an 11 year old with influenza, strep, ear infection and pneumonia... needless to say I can't!

Wouldn't mind a friendly E-mail my way so I can plan.

Thanks if you do!

Schel

IMHO, you don't need to explain why you weren't at Spring Launch. MOST people don't go to SL. For me, it was too far and an expense I couldn't swing.

But sorry- I saw the spoiler link/catalog, but it's gone now, and I don't remember much. For what it's worth, you'll know probably on Saturday. The last launches are then, so I'm sure people will post throughout the day on Saturday while those folks are AT their SL. :)

Re: Spoilers...Anyone know what we earn for the 2 shows in December is it on the front of the new catalog?

Re: Spoilers...Yes, it's what's on the front of the new catalog.

Re: Spoilers...Good one Rae!!:rolleyes:

Re: Spoilers...Honestly, I wasn't trying to be funny. The question was, "Anyone know what we earn for the 2 shows in December is it on the front of the new catalog?"

Re: Spoilers...I think I am most excited about the Deep Covered Baker Cookbook!

Re: Spoilers...Got my changover kit this afternoon and my earned Dec product. It was damaged in shipping and HO is sending a new one asap... Love it! (singing)
So dangle the carrot some more, was thinking I was done, well not anymore!
Excited!
Schel

1. What is "Spoilers Welcome to Pampered Chef" about?

"Spoilers Welcome to Pampered Chef" is a fun and interactive cooking experience where you can learn new recipes, cooking techniques, and try out new Pampered Chef products. It's a great way to get together with friends and family and have a delicious and educational time.

2. How do I host a "Spoilers Welcome to Pampered Chef" party?

Hosting a "Spoilers Welcome to Pampered Chef" party is easy! Simply reach out to your Pampered Chef consultant or go to our website to find a consultant near you. They will work with you to choose a date, invite guests, and plan the menu for your party.

3. Do I need to purchase Pampered Chef products to attend a "Spoilers Welcome to Pampered Chef" party?

No, you do not need to purchase any Pampered Chef products to attend a "Spoilers Welcome to Pampered Chef" party. However, if you do wish to purchase any products, your consultant will be available to assist you.

4. Are there any special discounts or promotions for "Spoilers Welcome to Pampered Chef" parties?

Yes, there are often special discounts and promotions available for "Spoilers Welcome to Pampered Chef" parties. Your consultant will be able to provide you with more information about these offers.

5. Can I customize the menu for my "Spoilers Welcome to Pampered Chef" party?

Yes, you can work with your consultant to customize the menu for your "Spoilers Welcome to Pampered Chef" party based on your preferences and dietary restrictions. Your consultant will also be able to provide alternative options for those with food allergies or sensitivities.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chezshelly
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
3girls
  • chefjeanine
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
lt1jane
  • ShelbyMichalek