• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

*Spoiler* Spring 2014 Feast Product Discussion *Spoiler*

In summary, the Spring 2014 New products include 32 items, some of which are new colors, but the new products outweigh the color changes. Some of the discontinued items are not yet known, but it is speculated that they include the Microcookers and Scraper in Cobalt Blue. The "huge announcement" for which directors were sworn to secrecy is not yet known, but it is speculated to be related to gardening tools.
cookingwithlove said:
Oh my G__! people... just start working your business as a business. If you did not invest the time or money to go launch for whatever personal, weather, or other reasons, just wait it out. We actually put our right hands up in front of Doris Christopher and swore that we would not share any thing. It is not anybody's job to tell you anything. So put your big girl panties on, fill your February calendars and wait for the announcement next week. I have to say that for the first time in a long time I am proud of the Chef Success members for not sharing anything.
Calm your holier than thou panties. What makes you think my Feb calendar isn't full? What makes you think I'm not working my business? You have no idea why people didn't go to Feast or why they want to know what the products are. Don't be such a killjoy and relax. If you don't have anything nice to say than ignore the Spoiler Thread. Unless, you're checking to see if anyone reveals anything so you can go and report them? Sheesh, unclench...

KitchenSmellzSmokey said:
Calm your holier than thou panties. What makes you think my Feb calendar isn't full? What makes you think I'm not working my business? You have no idea why people didn't go to Feast or why they want to know what the products are. Don't be such a killjoy and relax. If you don't have anything nice to say than ignore the Spoiler Thread. Unless, you're checking to see if anyone reveals anything so you can go and report them? Sheesh, unclench...

:thumbup: You're my new BFF.

Seriously, I agree. I value my business just as much as anyone else. I have a two year old and a husband that works 80+ hours a week. He goes into work at 2 am, so I was unable to secure someone for my daughter to spend the night with so that I could drive the 3+ hours to Atlanta to attend. Plus, I had a work related event to attend on Saturday. I'm not at a point where PC can be my full time job yet, so I have to put my full time job & family first. Just because we couldn't go, it doesn't mean we are not invested in our business.

Last time I checked, this was a group for support and teaching. Unless you have something constructive or helpful to say, move along.

Last edited:
For Pete's sake. It is a week between the two feasts. Wait a week. Those going to the second one made the same investment that those who went to the first one did. What makes you guys who didn't or couldn't go so special that you deserve to know before the last feast? You will all know, and can discuss on Saturday. Just.5.days.

Last edited:
The big announcement is already posted on Consultants Corner in the sales promotions.

This is not a spoiler, but the Feb. consultant news just came out.
March special is an assortment of favorites, including various bowls (triffle, stainless, bamboo) and mesh collanders.
April is cookware, including the Rock Crocks.
No new products in the upcoming specials.

Jill092375 said:
The big announcement is already posted on Consultants Corner in the sales promotions.
That was the big announcement? Doesn't seem that big. :/

Spoil it!People, this is a spoiler thread - so spoil. For those of you who are ranting about being sworn to secrecy, really it's a school yard behavior.
Not sure how it works on the U.S. side of things but in Canada we have passed the deadline to sign up for spring launch, those of us going have already paid for it. Those choosing not to go have their reasons - valid to them - who are you to judge. I personally am signed up to go to Feb 8th, wanted to do the 1st but not possible on my calander.
I want the info so I can more effectively set up my marketing and bookings, I'm not sharing with hosts until the 9th but like to prepare as far ahead as possible.
As to the timing of Spring Launch/Feast, given the number of consultants who are located in areas where travel at this time of year is so weather related HO should seriously take a look at the timing and or method - the director idea sounds so much more practical to me.
For anyone interested I would so post had I been to Feb 1, if you are a corporate entity behave like one and reveal to all at the same time. Do you see the automakers, fashion industry etc, picking their sales teams to provide the new season product and sales plans. Once a year is enough for new product and a smaller scale secondary event for the "Christmas Season"/Fall event.
Rant done.

Jill092375 said:

The Brownie Pan? What am I missing? How is that a big announcement? :)

Junes Open Kitchen said:
People, this is a spoiler thread - so spoil. For those of you who are ranting about being sworn to secrecy, really it's a school yard behavior.
Not sure how it works on the U.S. side of things but in Canada we have passed the deadline to sign up for spring launch, those of us going have already paid for it. Those choosing not to go have their reasons - valid to them - who are you to judge. I personally am signed up to go to Feb 8th, wanted to do the 1st but not possible on my calander.
I want the info so I can more effectively set up my marketing and bookings, I'm not sharing with hosts until the 9th but like to prepare as far ahead as possible.
As to the timing of Spring Launch/Feast, given the number of consultants who are located in areas where travel at this time of year is so weather related HO should seriously take a look at the timing and or method - the director idea sounds so much more practical to me.
For anyone interested I would so post had I been to Feb 1, if you are a corporate entity behave like one and reveal to all at the same time. Do you see the automakers, fashion industry etc, picking their sales teams to provide the new season product and sales plans. Once a year is enough for new product and a smaller scale secondary event for the "Christmas Season"/Fall event.
Rant done.
June, I agree with most of what you've said--except the beginning. No one HAS to give spoilers--this is just the place that those of us who would like them can come to look. I'm actually going to Feast on 2/8, but if I weren't or if I couldn't or if the weather was horrible----I'm not entitled to them. I apologize in advance if this isn't what you meant. It's just how that one opening sentence came across. I appreciate that Chef Success has a clearly marked spoiler thread, but it doesn't mean that those who went to Feast on 2/1 are obligated to provide us with information.

I agree. I get being swore to secrecy to the general public and customers but to fellow consultants is ridiculous. We are supposed to be in business for ourselves not by ourselves but I feel pretty alone right now. From my understanding when we sign up we are paying for lunch, the facility and a free product NOT the training. The training is supposed to be free. When the first launch happened the information should have been available to every consultant. A business shouldn't be run with secrecy among the equals.

Your correct Amanda, it came across as a demand, did not intend that, simply that if we have a spoiler thread it should contain just that otherwise its just discussion about spring launch and timing - a place for expression regarding such.

I should mention that I have paid for Feast for the 8th in Baltimore. However due to weather conditions ours might be cancelled. By what others are saying since I paid and it may be cancelled I should still have the right to know before everyone else. That doesn't seem rift to me.

ok -
I am ready to be stoned or drawn & quartered but here is the scoop I just got. I have my big girl panties on and know darn well this is a spoiler thread and I am going to spoil you all because you have all helped me over the years.....

Cobalt blue is the color of the season. It's new on the can opener, tomato knife, cutting board, 1 of the collapsible bowls, and on a cheese knife they brought back by popular demand.

There is a new gardening section with 5 pieces and they will be featured as the Mother's Day special with a special little tote.

Other new items:
Plant based recipe cards
Dual-sided cleNing brush
Round scrub brush
4 whimsical scrapers
Bamboo platter
Small bowl caddy and appetizer plate stand were redesigned and now oil brushed bronze color
Bamboo tablet/recipe book stand
Bamboo charging station
Set of cord wraps
Medium cutting board with juice wells
Mini scoop n drain
Scoop loop
Trunk organizer in gray chevron
Insulated collapsible cooler in gray chevron
Insulated beverage cooler in gray chevron and both patterns are now leak proof
Super swat is back
HWC items will be a bar board with pink grips and a mini mix n chop in pink
Big new item this season is a double burner grill pan

Jean said Doris coming back has been great and she is changing things quite a bit. We had a couple of great messages from Doris via video. The big announcement was that Since January has been tough and actually a tough past couple of years that even though they said they would not do this Doris came in and said February is double points month for the trip! Jean told us not to waste this gift and that it will for sure not be happening again this year.

otisbg said:
ok -
I am ready to be stoned or drawn & quartered but here is the scoop I just got. I have my big girl panties on and know darn well this is a spoiler thread and I am going to spoil you all because you have all helped me over the years.....

Woo hoo! :)

Cobalt blue is the color of the season. It's new on the can opener, tomato knife, cutting board, 1 of the collapsible bowls, and on a cheese knife they brought back by popular demand.

I love that the can opener will be a different color. No idea why, but this was exciting to me.

There is a new gardening section with 5 pieces and they will be featured as the Mother's Day special with a special little tote.

I don't know how I feel about this. A cute item for a special, I'll grant you, but we're offering gardening tools? Meh.

Other new items:
Plant based recipe cards I'm not sure what this means. Vegetarian? Vegan?
Dual-sided cleNing brush
Round scrub brush
4 whimsical scrapers
Bamboo platter
Small bowl caddy and appetizer plate stand were redesigned and now oil brushed bronze color
Bamboo tablet/recipe book stand Oh! People have been asking for something like this for ages!
Bamboo charging station eh.
Set of cord wraps
Medium cutting board with juice wells
Mini scoop n drain
Scoop loop No idea what this is. Help?
Trunk organizer in gray chevron Sigh. Maybe the other totes, etc, were big sellers for other people, but this just makes me feel like we're really trying to compete with 31, which I don't like (the competition, not the company).
Insulated collapsible cooler in gray chevron
Insulated beverage cooler in gray chevron and both patterns are now leak proof
Super swat is back Yay!
HWC items will be a bar board with pink grips and a mini mix n chop in pink Oh my goodness--the mini mix & chop will be such a huge seller!
Big new item this season is a double burner grill pan This sounds AMAZING. :)

Jean said Doris coming back has been great and she is changing things quite a bit. We had a couple of great messages from Doris via video. The big announcement was that Since January has been tough and actually a tough past couple of years that even though they said they would not do this Doris came in and said February is double points month for the trip! Jean told us not to waste this gift and that it will for sure not be happening again this year.

Thank you so much! (My comments are in green, above)

I'm surprised that blue is the "it" color. Blue can opener? Interesting! I still use the old one because it works so well. Maybe I'll splurge for the new one!

Glad to hear about the round scrub brush, I get asked about that often.

Thank you Otisbg!

Cool! Thank you very much,otisbg!
I was wanting a collapsible bowl in something other than green.
Lots of folks asking for a cookbook stand should be happy.
Skeptical on the gardening tools - seems like that will only sell perhaps 3 months out of the year, taking up valuable catalog space.
The plant-based recipe cards cracked me up. I had a silly vision of putting them into a pot of boiling water to eat.

Thank you for posting the details. I went to Feast 2 years ago and had a blast, then didn't make it the following fall - and when I saw what came out that fall I was glad I didn't go, as a hobbiest consultant it wasn't worth the money to me. And every launch since then has been increasingly disappointing in terms of product releases. Fewer products each time, and many are just re-do's of what already exists (different color, remakes, re-releases). I think the gardening products will actually sell well, and I am excited for these. Also excited for the mini scoop and drain and the cookbook stand. I'm surprised and disappointed that there isn't a new cookbook or new spice or drink mix. Overall, I'm glad I didn't spend money to go, again. Any news on what the "surprise" product will be if we submit 2 shows for March?Any news on what is being retired?

There were 32 products total...so here is the complete list from the Free-For-All sheet.

arranged by Free-For-All Levels, so I can kill two birds with one stone! I am not writing prices right now, since I'm using the Free-for-all list, which doesn't give prices, just package values.

DECEMBER 2 or 3 Shows: (Value $48.50)
  • Cobalt Blue Smooth-Edge Can Opener (original white one still available)
  • Medium Cutting Board with Juice wells (just like the one we have, only smaller size- about 9x13)
  • Scoop Loop (this is hard to describe, but it has two sized ends, serrated plastic. large and small serrated loops remove seeds from produce (tomatoes, melons, cucumbers, peppers, etc)

JANUARY 2 Shows (Value $48.50)
  • "Batter Me Up" scraper- BLUE Swirl (decorated scraper with that phrase, and comes in two colors. Bamboo handles- very cute. the back of the scraper has measurement guides on them! Very coolWould make great hostess gift).
  • Garden Trowel
  • - New Booking & Recruiting Slide (updated for new hostess plan, etc)

$1500 Level (Value $178)
  • Cobalt Blue Color Coated tomato knife
  • Cobalt Blue Cutting Board (9x13 size cutting board, has the blue edges instead of grey. But the regular grey is also available)
  • Cord Warp (set of 2) (these are a stiff foam-type wrap for cords and chargers...very nifty gadget-will be great for earbuds in the purse, etc; Cobalt Blue)
  • Dual-sided cleaning brush (small brush - about the size of a toothbrush, for cleaning around the edges in your kitchen (ie- sink, drains, etc), grout, etc)
  • Garden Cultivator
  • Gray Chevron Insulated Collapsible Cooler (the pink/paisley items are still available...now you can just choose a more manly/less girly option)
  • Round Scrub Brush (fits in the muffin pans/brownie pan wells, and can be used on cookware)
  • "Stressed is Desserts Spelled Backwards" Scraper - PINK (decorated scraper with that phrase, two colors offered..OH, the back of the scraper has measurement guides- Loved this one)
  • The Plant-Based Plate Recipe Card collection (5-vegan recipes)

$3000 Level (value $377) - Receive the $1500 package PLUS:
  • Bamboo Platter (larger size, 19x13)
  • Bamboo Tablet Stand (liked this alot too. Can also be used for cookbooks!)
  • "Batter Me Up" scraper- Orange Swirl
  • Cobalt Blue 2-qt Collapsible Serving Bowl (The original sizes/colors remain also)
  • Cobalt Blue Easy Release Cheese Knife (yes, it's back)
  • Garden Pruning Shears
  • Garden Weeder
  • Gray Chevron print Insulated Beverage Cooler (leak-proof; more "manly" print for the guys in our lives!)
  • Mini Scoop-n-drain (again, just like the original, only smaller!)
  • Small Bowl Caddy (redesign...oil-rubbed bronze finish)

$6000 Level (Value $718.50) - Receive the $1500 & $3000 package PLUS:
  • Appetizer Plate Stand (got rid of the loop at the top, now in a oil-rubbed bronze finish)
  • Bamboo Charging Station (LOVE this...holds phone, mp3 players, notepads, etc..would look so much nicer on countertops!)
  • Garden Transplanter
  • Gray Chevron Trunk Organizer (LOVED this...collapses to a much smaller size too)
  • Paisley Dot Insulated Beverage Cooler (redesigned to be leak-proof...so ice can be put into the cooler and won't leak!)
  • "Stressed is Desserts Spelled Backwards" Scraper - ORANGE
  • Super Swat (-yep...it's back! Pink dustpan/tweezers, black swat)
    AND also in the $6000 level---->The BIG product announced:
  • Double Burner Grill (VERY cool...pricey at $189. Can also get as a set with 2-grill presses for $250. But definitely will be another booking tool!)

Directors.....You get all of it (except Booking Slide), plus whatever you earned! (value of $755)

Pink Products: just two...
Pink Mini Mix-n-Chop (8 1/4" length)
Pink Bar Board...just like our current bar board, but with Pink Edges

March Sales Promotion
2 shows submitted will earn you the Pink Products, AND a really cute Blue Garden Tool tote. (no products, just the tote).

April Guest Promotion will have the Garden Tote and different levels of Tools available for sale (basically getting the tote free, when they buy certain tools. I didn't write down which tools and how much. The cheapest was the Tote, the Garden Weeder, and one other tool for $59 (saved $9). It went up from there. I think $99 was the highest?? Had all the tools and tote, I THINK.

All videos from Launch will be live on CC the week of the 10th, as will the marketing material.

I do not have a Discontinued List. That comes only from someone scouring the catalog. Sorry folks- I'm not doing it. you'll see that list soon enough in the changeover, Or if someone else has more time to spare. They did say a few prices went up, mostly $0.50 or less. Doris (via video) said 3% for cookware, and 6% for stoneware?? Example- 12" Exec Skillet is now $159 (up $4). DCB is $88 (up $3). So not major.

No new pantry items. I did notice all of the Dessert sauces, the Korean BBQ, and all Itty-Bitty Bevs are gone. The rest are the same.
No major new cookbooks, just the Season's Best, and the Vegan recipe collection.

Catalog looks great, as always. They kept the blue microcookers, along with the regular black ones.

The concept behind the hand garden tools is "Farm to Table". ANd since we deal with food...they wanted to get in on it. It's a big trend for folks to do their own kitchen gardens, etc. Prices I thought at first were high (average about $25 most of the items), BUT they are a VERY good quality when we felt them, and compared to my garden supply catalogs- same prices. They had Cobalt Blue handles. The stainless steel blades on the Trowel, Cultivator (claw looking tool), Transplanter (like a trowel, but shallower and has serrated edges), and the Weeder are full-tang, like our knives. 6" ergonomic handles with finger grooves. The shears can cut stems up to 1" thick...they open wider than most shears of similar size. You can actually select two opening sizes for larger and smaller branches, or lock closed completely. Pre-oiled blades. Felt really nice. Watch the videos later and they give some statistics about gardening trends. And they have marketing materials for it....great info! (This could open up a bit for Farmer's market booths too. Garden Hand Tools, and Kitchen Tools to prepare them later! Not sure. :))

I won't post any pictures..(1) because I didn't take any, so I'd only be able to scan from catalog, and (2) last time that messed a few folks up who didn't want to see! They didnt' have products set up on tables like before...they just passed them, so we only saw/touched them maybe 20-30 seconds. Plus- ChefSuccess is viewable to outside public without a login remember.... It's not "locked down" to just consultants.

esavvymom said:
DECEMBER 2 or 3 Shows: (Value $48.50)
  • Cobalt Blue Smooth-Edge Can Opener (original white one still available)
  • Medium Cutting Board with Juice wells (just like the one we have, only smaller size- about 9x13)
  • Scoop Loop (this is hard to describe, but it has two sized ends, serrated plastic. large and small serrated loops remove seeds from produce (tomatoes, melons, cucumbers, peppers, etc)

Well, guess I won't have to buy that new can opener after all! :love:

What's up with the amount to spend for the guest special changing each month? It is getting difficult to remember which month is which amount. Did they make an announcement that they are picking an amount and sticking with it?

kam said:
What's up with the amount to spend for the guest special changing each month? It is getting difficult to remember which month is which amount. Did they make an announcement that they are picking an amount and sticking with it?
No mention of it was made at all. I haven't looked, but maybe it depends on what the guest special is that month. Seems that the more expensive Free items come with a higher spending minimum. IE- February's range from $10-$13 in value, March's $13-15, April's cooking utensils which are $12.50,...where as the recent Jan guest special was $4.50 to $10 in value. Don't know, just my guess.it is annoying though to have varying minimums...February, March, and April are all different ($65, $75, $70). But at least they are offering some really GOOD free items. They might also be experimenting to see what customers are willing to spend....do they increase spending.So I would really play up the value of the items because they are higher. That might be enough. Someone might be more than willing to buy one more $10 item if they could get another $10-15 item for free! (had a customer do that recently, willingly gave up her 10% past host discount so she could keep her free $10 spatula free. :D)

Thank you Linda and esavvymom. Appreciate the information.I'm excited about the mini mix n chop. Actually, there are several things I am excited about. I'm hoping all the samples will be open stock like last season. I didn't earn anything...BOO!!

Shawnna said:
I'm hoping all the samples will be open stock like last season. I didn't earn anything...BOO!!
I hope so too!! They didn't say and it wasn't written anywhere. We'll know hopefully by the 10th online I think. I saw that the Fall products are available to buy as samples until Feb 9th. (I still have to get a couple of fall product samples...I wasn't active all fall/early winter...so just now able to get them! :D)

kam said:
Kathleen, my Director told me it will continue to fluctuate according to the value of the gift. So, it will be a higher amount when the value of the "free gift" costs more.

THANK YOU to "otisbg" and "esavvymom" for sharing the new product....what the SPOILER page is all about. You know, if you ask PC they recommend not subscribing to Chef Success...at least they used to....so just being hear is a "violoation" of that. LOL Thanks again for the info!

monsen0727 said:
THANK YOU to "otisbg" and "esavvymom" for sharing the new product....what the SPOILER page is all about. You know, if you ask PC they recommend not subscribing to Chef Success...at least they used to....so just being hear is a "violoation" of that. LOL Thanks again for the info!

I wasn't aware that they didn't recommend it. My director and her co-team director both highly recommend CS. I think it's a great support system.

Lilamyw3 said:
I wasn't aware that they didn't recommend it. My director and her co-team director both highly recommend CS. I think it's a great support system.
They (HOME OFFICE) have their own remember? or a version there-of. Individual consultants, like directors, are operating outside of that. I have an NED who is always passing out documents that I have seen on here first. ;)

Back when I first joined a few years ago PC still had that useless forum and I was told by a few with various higher levels than myselef that I shouldn't be using CS. May have changed when they don't have anything for us anymore. DIdn't stop me from sharing lots of things I found on this site though and they willingly took the info. :)

Oh yes, I remember that forum. It never worked correctly, hardly anyone used it. I never found anything of use on there.

Side Note: Ok, So the gardening tools. A bit odd, but I see the garden to kitchen to table connection. I personally love raising a garden so I hope these are great tools.

What was mentioned about the new Beta site - is there an absolute date set when P3 is no longer working? Just wondering why Feb shows have to be in by the end of the month ???
Thanks for all the other very helpful info, too!!

Feb shows have to be by the end of the month because the Host Program is changing - no more cooking or catalog show, they are just shows.....

Thank you to those who have shared. I respect the hesitancy on the part of those who don't want to. As always, really cannot make a real judgement on the new products until I see them. There are a few that would be nice to have but so far, nothing that really wows me. But I may feel different once I see them.

I would at least like to know what is being discontinued. I don't belive that has come out yet. I didn't go because I threw my back out and Dr. wouldn't let me travel in the car. My director said she didn't hear anything about what was being discontinued.

Laurie Rock said:
I would at least like to know what is being discontinued. I don't belive that has come out yet. I didn't go because I threw my back out and Dr. wouldn't let me travel in the car. My director said she didn't hear anything about what was being discontinued.

a previous poster said the dessert sauces and the itty bitty bevs. And we already knew the suds pump was going out. I'm sure the christmas type items (the scrapers with snowflakes) and such will be leaving for now too.

Does anyone know if the sample items are going to be in packages or a la carte like last season?

Thank you very much for posting. It is appreciated.

Thank you to those that have posted information!The discontinued list and samples buying list are only available in the change over boxes. NO ONE will know those until they come in those boxes. People can go through the new catalog and figure them out but that is a LOT of time and sometimes is incorrect (someone missed something). We will know soon enough- I am glad to know the new stuff and the levels (even though I didn't earn any of the January incentives). We start calving in February. If you like your beef, you want me here ;) I did go to Omaha two years ago and came home to a bottle calf and calving that started early. Since our cattle operation (140 head that have calves) makes us a LOT more money than my PC business, I need to be here not driving 7+ hours (one way) to attend a "launch/feast".

Thanks for the list! Wish I had submitted two shows in December. Really would love the new can opener. I had 2 shows in January but didn't reach 1500. February still haven't any shows booked... :(
I love spoilers even though I will be going to Springfield on the 8th.
I'm a BIG gardener so I will def be promoting those garden tools at my future shows.

So no new suds pump? :(

No mention of the samples being packaged or ala carte.....hoping they stay individual!
Also, no mention of beta switch cut over dates. Just said that once everyone moves over, they can focus on Bridal Registry and Gift Card programs. (As if tech support is spending more time on p3....I bet it is the p3 support who will work n the other new stuff because Beta support is still so busy)

Thanks! A bunch

are the insulated beverage and collapsible coolers additional pieces or is the grey replacing the current pieces?I love these pieces and get a lot of compliments on them. However, I do have a lot of 31 pieces as well. I really don't need anymore, but will wait to see what they look like before deciding. I am a little excited about the trunk organizer though. Can't wait to see what it looks like.Were there any new supply/product totes? I haven't ordered the new consultant kit tote, small demo tote or the new apron yet...although I will be ordering the men's apron instead of the women's. I like the pink and white. Does anyone use these a lot? Is there anything you dislike about them? Are they well made and do they look as pretty as the pictures online?

Shawnna said:
are the insulated beverage and collapsible coolers additional pieces or is the grey replacing the current pieces?I love these pieces and get a lot of compliments on them. However, I do have a lot of 31 pieces as well. I really don't need anymore, but will wait to see what they look like before deciding. I am a little excited about the trunk organizer though. Can't wait to see what it looks like.Were there any new supply/product totes? I haven't ordered the new consultant kit tote, small demo tote or the new apron yet...although I will be ordering the men's apron instead of the women's. I like the pink and white. Does anyone use these a lot? Is there anything you dislike about them? Are they well made and do they look as pretty as the pictures online?
They offering two styles in the beverage totes....still have the black/pink collapsible and the black/white/pink paisley beverage tote. No new supply totes introduced.

Other items being discontinued (just by looking in the catalog) stoneware fluted pan, single serving stone, mini loaf stone, Itty Bitty bevs, dessert sauces

I'm bummed they're discontinuing the stoneware fluted pan. I know a lot of guests like that as a less expensive alternative to the DCB for things like their chicken and the chocolate cake.

kraber said:
Other items being discontinued (just by looking in the catalog) stoneware fluted pan, single serving stone, mini loaf stone, Itty Bitty bevs, dessert sauces

I'm not sad about the single serving stone. I got one free during free for all when they introduced it. I've never even taken it out of the box.

I am surprised by the fluted stone though, that seems to be a popular item.

kraber said:
I hate to see the Fluted Stone and Mini Loaf Pan go. I use them all the time and sell quite a few. I wonder if production costs have something to do with it? I DO NOT mind the single serve stone going, I don't even know if I have used mine, it is just too heavy!

What freebies did you get for attending launch?Thanks for sharing. So disappointed about the fluted pan and mini-loaf pans being discontinued. I'll have to get the loaf pan!

<h2>1. What are the new products for Pampered Chef's Spring 2014 Feast?</h2><p>The new products for Pampered Chef's Spring 2014 Feast will be officially announced and revealed on April 8th. However, some sneak peek photos and information may be shared in the meantime by those who attended the Feast event.</p><h2>2. Can I still be surprised at my Feast if I open the files and view the new product photos?</h2><p>If you prefer to be completely surprised at your Feast event, it is recommended that you refrain from opening any files or viewing any photos related to the new products. However, if you don't mind a little spoiler, feel free to join in on the discussion and check out the new products before they are officially announced.</p><h2>3. When will the new products be available for purchase?</h2><p>The new products will be available for purchase shortly after their official announcement on April 8th. This date may vary depending on your location and shipping times.</p><h2>4. Are the new products only available for purchase at the Feast event?</h2><p>No, the new products will be available for purchase through Pampered Chef's website or through a consultant after their official announcement on April 8th. They may also be available at future Pampered Chef events or parties.</p><h2>5. Can I still discuss the new products and share photos after the official announcement?</h2><p>Yes, you are welcome to continue discussing and sharing photos of the new products after the official announcement on April 8th. Just be mindful of those who may still want to be surprised and avoid sharing any spoilers in other areas of Chef Success.</p>

1. What are the new products for Pampered Chef's Spring 2014 Feast?

The new products for Pampered Chef's Spring 2014 Feast will be officially announced and revealed on April 8th. However, some sneak peek photos and information may be shared in the meantime by those who attended the Feast event.

2. Can I still be surprised at my Feast if I open the files and view the new product photos?

If you prefer to be completely surprised at your Feast event, it is recommended that you refrain from opening any files or viewing any photos related to the new products. However, if you don't mind a little spoiler, feel free to join in on the discussion and check out the new products before they are officially announced.

3. When will the new products be available for purchase?

The new products will be available for purchase shortly after their official announcement on April 8th. This date may vary depending on your location and shipping times.

4. Are the new products only available for purchase at the Feast event?

No, the new products will be available for purchase through Pampered Chef's website or through a consultant after their official announcement on April 8th. They may also be available at future Pampered Chef events or parties.

5. Can I still discuss the new products and share photos after the official announcement?

Yes, you are welcome to continue discussing and sharing photos of the new products after the official announcement on April 8th. Just be mindful of those who may still want to be surprised and avoid sharing any spoilers in other areas of Chef Success.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Admin Greg
  • Products and Tips
2 3 4 5 6
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • Admin Greg
  • National Conferences and Meetings
2 3
Replies
Views