• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

*Spoiler* Spring 2014 Feast Product Discussion *Spoiler*

In summary, the Spring 2014 New products include 32 items, some of which are new colors, but the new products outweigh the color changes. Some of the discontinued items are not yet known, but it is speculated that they include the Microcookers and Scraper in Cobalt Blue. The "huge announcement" for which directors were sworn to secrecy is not yet known, but it is speculated to be related to gardening tools.
Admin Greg
Staff member
WARNING: This thread contains discussion and media about the Spring 2014 New products. If you prefer to be surprised while attending your Feast, please go back now and don't open any files under the Files section as new pics might be there!Dear Cheffers you may use this thread to discuss all things about new products and announcements.. Please feel free to post photos and comment on the new items.We also ask that you refrain from discussing anything spoiler related on any other part of Chef Success until the 8th. Your cooperation is appreciated.We sincerely appreciate anyone sharing information for those that could not go.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think it starts at 8 or 9 am but they don't tend to (in previous years), tell the new products until lunch time. People then get a chance to eat and look at the new products for that time.

Last edited:
I heard a rumor that they are discontinuing the DCB hope this isn't true!!

Whoa that would be a surprise!!!

Heard that from a exc director. It's costing to much to make/ship. Maybe an increase. We shall see!!!

Honestly, with the RockCrok, I am using my DCB much less than I used to and have considered getting rid of it. Main reason I have kept it is because I sometimes need a number of larger items for food (I feed a number of men who do serious physical labor each day).

Ok....I am ready for some news. We may have to wait until folks leave their venue.

Yay I'm glad!!!! How many new products?!?

Total of 32 in the directors package. Some are new colors, but I would say the new products outweigh the color changes.

and some new products are?????????????????????...............................

Kristin Radunz said:
Total of 32 in the directors package. Some are new colors, but I would say the new products outweigh the color changes.

Please tell me the cobalt blue of the microcookers and scraper are staying! :) ?

Anything to report?

I'm good with 32. What do we have. And what color changes?!?

COME ON!!! We need more info!!!

Edit: I'm impatient and didn't get to go this year :cry::cry::cry:

We need more info. Who wants to share Please:)

I couldn't go either... Dying to hear all about it!

Can someone share at least what is being discontinued?...Please?

I get others wanting to keep the info secret, even though this is a spoiler thread, but please let us know what's being retired, We already know the suds pump. I put serious thought into going, but the drive this time was 4 hours, the weather in Chicago was supposed to be 6" of snow and registration for my son's school started today.

I'm guessing more are going to feast on the 8th this year :(

I wanna be notified when someone actually posts something.

Everyone is probably tired tonight and sorting things out in their head. Maybe tomorrow we will get the scoop...lol

They must have REALLY been sworn to secrecy this year! :thumbdown:

straitfan said:
They must have REALLY been sworn to secrecy this year! :thumbdown:

They always are :)

someone please spill some secrets! We wont tell!!

I agree. Our lips are sealed. Please please please. Just the discontinued items?....and maybe 1 or 2 hot new products?

I saw on facebook that they didn't receive a list of discontinued items but they got the new catalog so they are trying to figure out what's missing. I can't wait to know. I'm so worried I won't make it to the one Feb 8th since they are calling for a big snow storm here.

sprout18 said:
I saw on facebook that they didn't receive a list of discontinued items but they got the new catalog so they are trying to figure out what's missing. I can't wait to know. I'm so worried I won't make it to the one Feb 8th since they are calling for a big snow storm here.
where are you going? which feast?

rockstarchef23 said:
where are you going? which feast?

I'm going the Baltimore one.

I'm dying to know what the "huge announcement" my director mentioned is all about!

i have heard that there will be gardening tools for this season

This is the game I hate with PC. I did go due to personal reasons and I need to make some decisions about my business. And I want to know! This tread was set up for this reason to share for those who want to know! So why is it such a big deal?

I think it's time to go back to spring launch meetings with your director in January. Feb weather is so unpredictable and it would give us more time to get ready for the new selling season!

The only good thing is with feast is that the home office can extra motivate for the trip incentive ya kno. If it's local they are depending of the smaller groups to train more for earning the trips. I wish they could do it localized for winter. Last year I was suppose to do CT and we got a blizzard. So we shall see!!

Oh trust me, I've made the suggestion several times.

Since we don't get to got to Chicago anymore I wish we just did meetings with our Directors. They could post a video online or send a dvd. Even with meetings spread around the country, I still have to drive 4 hours and stay overnight in a hotel.

This sucks! I went to feast last year and by the time I got home, all the products had been posted. Couldn't go this year. My mom was sick. Hated having to miss.

Sorry I didn't go or I would have posted everything:-(.

Rumor from an NED has it that they are talking about bringing back National Conference- every other year! woohoo. Not this year, obviously.
But really hope they do that. I agree with folks about making the Spring Launch the local director-led launches. Just not enough spring weather to be reliable! :)

And no one still won't tell the new products?? Ugh! I'm dyin here!

Oh my G__! people... just start working your business as a business. If you did not invest the time or money to go launch for whatever personal, weather, or other reasons, just wait it out. We actually put our right hands up in front of Doris Christopher and swore that we would not share any thing. It is not anybody's job to tell you anything. So put your big girl panties on, fill your February calendars and wait for the announcement next week. I have to say that for the first time in a long time I am proud of the Chef Success members for not sharing anything.

Oh...wow...

I would love it if they brought back National Conference.

Thank you to the people that are not posting... for those going crazy waiting, those of us that went aren't being mean and I totally understand it sucks waiting but we were asked to not say anything or post... Im surprised people have held out this long though LOL but seriously be patient, its coming and you will be very happy with the results.

1) this is a spoiler thread
2) curious what the investment is for those that got to go. For me it would be 550 miles one way, 3 winter mountain passes and 2 hotel nights for 1 day training

It can be a lot of expense depending on where you go. I don't know how much the event cost this year...I think last time I went it was $50...which covered your meal and your free goodies...the training was free when you added the cost of the meal and free products together. I think my hotel only cost me $40 because there were 3 or of us in the room. $20 each for gas in my car. So, it didn't cost me a whole lot and the price of being with my friends was worth it.That being said, we don't pay to "know everything first". We pay for the training room, meal and products. I didn't go this year so I have nothing to share. Nobody thinks anyone is being mean...or at least I don't think they do. If you don't want to share, don't share...but don't be rude. And, sometimes written responses come across as really rude and hateful...even when they are not meant that way. This is a forum set up to share, so if I didn't want to share...or accidently find out something before I went to my event...then I wouldn't visit this forum.

cookingwithlove said:
It is not anybody's job to tell you anything.
Apparently, it's yours!
Sanctimonious tool.
Sheesh.

I am wanting to hear about everything because it will depend on if I keep my business going or not! I am hoping to find out before the renewal date of my PWS later this week ~ I would hate to spend another $66 for 6 months if I decide to hang up my apron strings ~ which will be based on retiring products and new products (I didn't really care for any of the new products for Fall/Winter).

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Admin Greg
  • Products and Tips
2 3 4 5 6
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • Admin Greg
  • National Conferences and Meetings
2 3
Replies
Views