• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Spoiler: Question About New Pantry Item

In summary, the new pantry item is the Deluxe Air Fryer which uses hot air circulation to cook food quickly and evenly without oil. Its benefits include lower fat and calorie intake, faster and more even cooking, and easier meal prep. It also comes with various accessories and is easy to clean with a 5.3 quart capacity.
Intrepid_Chef
Silver Member
I have a question about the new Thai Peanut Sauce.

Now that PC makes an item in its pantry that contains peanuts, are all pantry items off limits to those with peanut or tree nut allergies?

I'd ask the test kitchens to see if they are all manufactured in the same plant.

They must not because I just checked all my pantry items (minuses the sauces because I forgot LOL) but most of the rubs have this warning already as well as the Peppercorn Medley and the All Purpose Dill. The exception in the rubs is the Citrus and Basil, it did not have the nut warning.

Good question... I will have to be weary of bringing it to a show for a sample too.

Hi there! Thank you for your question about the new Thai Peanut Sauce. As a Pampered Chef consultant, I understand your concern about pantry items and allergies. It is important to note that while the Thai Peanut Sauce does contain peanuts, it is the only pantry item that does so. Our other pantry items do not contain peanuts or tree nuts. However, we always recommend that customers with allergies carefully read the ingredient labels of all products before consuming them. If you have any further concerns, please don't hesitate to reach out to me. Thank you!

What is the new pantry item and how does it work?

The new pantry item is the Deluxe Air Fryer. It uses hot air circulation to cook food quickly and evenly without the need for oil, making it a healthier alternative to traditional frying methods.

What are the benefits of using the Deluxe Air Fryer?

Using the Deluxe Air Fryer allows you to enjoy your favorite fried foods with less oil, resulting in lower fat and calorie intake. It also cooks food faster and more evenly, making meal prep easier and more efficient.

Does the Deluxe Air Fryer come with any accessories?

Yes, the Deluxe Air Fryer comes with a variety of accessories, including a cooking basket, baking pan, and multi-purpose rack. These accessories allow you to cook a wide range of foods in different ways, such as frying, baking, and grilling.

Is the Deluxe Air Fryer easy to clean?

Yes, the Deluxe Air Fryer features a non-stick surface and removable parts that are dishwasher safe, making it easy to clean and maintain. It also has a drip tray to catch any excess oil, making cleanup even easier.

What is the capacity of the Deluxe Air Fryer?

The Deluxe Air Fryer has a 5.3 quart capacity, making it large enough to cook meals for a family of four. It can fit a whole chicken or a 9-inch pizza, making it a versatile and convenient kitchen appliance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
kam
Replies
Views
nikked
Replies
Views
chefjeanine
  • Intrepid_Chef
  • General Chat