• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Spice Tote For Sale: Looking To Buy?

In summary, the Spice Tote measures 10.5 inches by 8 inches by 5 inches and is made of durable material. It can hold up to 12 standard size spice bottles and includes a clear window and handle for convenience. It can also be used for storing other small items.
kchaudoin
Gold Member
Does anyone have the spice tote that they would be willing to sell?

May I add myself to the list? Once Karyn gets hers, I'd be interested in one too. Thanks!

1. What is the size of the Spice Tote?

The Spice Tote measures 10.5 inches by 8 inches by 5 inches, providing ample space for all of your favorite spices.

2. Is the Spice Tote made of durable material?

Yes, the Spice Tote is made of high-quality, durable material that is built to last for years of use in your kitchen.

3. How many spice bottles can the Spice Tote hold?

The Spice Tote can hold up to 12 standard size spice bottles, making it perfect for organizing your spice collection.

4. Does the Spice Tote come with any additional features?

Yes, the Spice Tote includes a clear window on the front for easy viewing of your spices, as well as a handle for convenient carrying.

5. Can the Spice Tote be used for other purposes besides spices?

While the Spice Tote is designed specifically for organizing spices, it can also be used for storing other small items such as craft supplies or office supplies.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Mcarlsen49079
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
cochef
  • mscharf
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies