• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Spending Pampered Chef$ Earned During Sept Sales: Questions for Linda

In summary, the best way to use your Pampered Chef$ earned during September sales is to invest it back into your business by purchasing new products or attending training events. You can also use it for personal purchases, but it is recommended to prioritize investing it back into your business for future growth. Your Pampered Chef$ do not expire and cannot be transferred to another consultant, but you can use them for various creative purposes such as customer appreciation events or charity fundraisers.
pamperedlinda
Gold Member
Since HO sent one check for the PC$ we earned during the Sept Stoneware sales does that mean that we have to spend it all at one time? I earned 75 PC$ but don't need that much in supplies right now. I've never earned PC$ before so not real sure how it works.

thanks,
Linda

I'm wondering the same thing. Also, once we've entered the serial number - do we have to send in the actual PC dollar certificate??

No, you don't have to spend it all at once.

You do not need to mail the actual certificate to them--they track it with the serial number.

You don't have to send in the certificate...you'll put the certificate number in PP. I also believe you do not have to spend the total amount. You can just use what you want, put it in PP with the amount you need and be sure to write down how much you have left so you'll remember without having to look it up.

Great! I was hoping that it would be as simple as that!

Related to Spending Pampered Chef$ Earned During Sept Sales: Questions for Linda

What is the best way to use my Pampered Chef$ earned during September sales?

The best way to use your Pampered Chef$ earned during September sales is to invest it back into your business by purchasing new products or replenishing your inventory. You can also use it to attend training events or conferences to improve your skills and knowledge.

Can I use my Pampered Chef$ towards personal purchases?

Yes, you can use your Pampered Chef$ towards personal purchases. However, keep in mind that it is recommended to invest it back into your business to help it grow. Using it for personal purchases may limit your potential for future growth and success.

Do my Pampered Chef$ expire?

No, your Pampered Chef$ do not expire. You can continue to accumulate them and use them towards future purchases or events. However, it is recommended to use them within a year to ensure they are not forgotten.

Can I transfer my Pampered Chef$ to another consultant?

No, you cannot transfer your Pampered Chef$ to another consultant. They are tied to your account and cannot be transferred or shared with others. However, you can use them to purchase products for your team members or as gifts for others.

What are some creative ways to use my Pampered Chef$ earned during September sales?

Besides investing it back into your business, you can use your Pampered Chef$ to host a customer appreciation event, offer discounts or promotions to your customers, or use them towards a charity event or fundraiser. You can also use them to purchase products for your own personal use or as gifts for friends and family.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pattikake
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
chefann
  • CassieMarie
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • rajenkiPC