• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Has anyone tried a specific products fundraiser before?

In summary, the "Specific Products Fundraiser" offered by Pampered Chef is a program that allows organizations to choose a selection of products to sell as a fundraiser. To sign up, you can contact a local consultant or Pampered Chef's customer service. You can also customize the products offered in the fundraiser with the help of a consultant. There is a minimum order requirement, which will be discussed during the sign-up process, and the percentage of sales going towards the organization will vary depending on the products chosen and total sales amount.
kreaser
Gold Member
has anyone done a "specific products" fundraiser recently? By this I mean chosen a certain number of the most popular products and put an order form flyer together to offer to a group? I have a consultant in my group wanting to do one of these and didnt want to reinvent the wheel if there was something out there already! PC used to have this as their fundraising program when I first started...thanks in advance

Its a neat idea regardless... I am curious to see if anyone has!!

There are a couple posts of COOKBOOK only fundraisers. Someone could do an awesome one with the return of the collectible trivets!

1. What is the "Specific Products Fundraiser" offered by Pampered Chef?

The "Specific Products Fundraiser" is a program where organizations can choose a selection of Pampered Chef products to sell as a fundraiser. This allows fundraisers to have a variety of products to offer to their supporters.

2. How do I sign up for the "Specific Products Fundraiser"?

To sign up for the "Specific Products Fundraiser," you can contact your local Pampered Chef consultant or reach out to Pampered Chef's customer service. They will guide you through the process of choosing products and setting up your fundraiser.

3. Can we customize the products offered in the fundraiser?

Yes, you can customize the products offered in the fundraiser. You can work with your Pampered Chef consultant to select specific products from the catalog or website to include in your fundraiser.

4. Is there a minimum order requirement for the "Specific Products Fundraiser"?

Yes, there is a minimum order requirement for the "Specific Products Fundraiser." Your consultant will discuss this with you during the sign-up process. The minimum order may vary depending on the products chosen.

5. How much of the sales will go towards our organization?

The percentage of sales that goes towards your organization will vary depending on the products chosen and the total sales amount. Your consultant will discuss this with you during the sign-up process and provide you with a breakdown of the profits you can expect to make.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• KRISTI'SCOOKING
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Loralee
  • esavvymom
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies