• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Special Message About Conference

In summary, the directors and consultants on the call were excited for the anniversary conference. They hinted at new products that are "colorful" and mentioned the Director's Dinner. There was also talk of a new giveaway that is happening at the conference.
Pamperedtigger
Did anyone listen to the special message? I totally forgot until 15 minutes after it was over. :confused:

Conference Phone CallI did finally join in on the call, however I was about 2 minutes late. Unless something was mentioned when the call first started, the only thing that I felt it was, was to encourage everyone to go to Conference and register soon if you haven't all ready. They did hint that there would be more "colors" introduced at conference and Doris talked a little bit about her book, but that was about it. I'm also interested to hear from others that joined the call in the beginning.

I could just kick myself!!! I wanted to call but 4:15 is a terrible time of day when you have kids who just got home from school. According to the email, not all consultants received the email to call. I have an idea I got the email because I had not signed up to go to conference. I thought they might give someone a free trip there or something. Well, doesn't matter since I forgot.
Laura

I've never been and I am planning on going to this one. Do you sign up for the seminars/workshops when you register? Are there a max capacity on them? Just wondering whether I should register now, or whether I can push it off a bit longer but still in time to receive the early bird booking discount...

call... workshops
Stephanie S said:
I've never been and I am planning on going to this one. Do you sign up for the seminars/workshops when you register? Are there a max capacity on them? Just wondering whether I should register now, or whether I can push it off a bit longer but still in time to receive the early bird booking discount...

Yes, you sign up for classes when you register. I heard that some classes are already full but I also know that you can change your schedule on site at the conference if there's room in hte class you want.

I was on the entire director call and they gave a hint that new products are "colorful". I had already registered both last year as a FD and this year as a director and was invited. My FD was also invited but hadn't registered yet so I think that they invite everyone according to their level. They referred to those on my call as directors and I know last year they referred to us as FD's.

I meant to call in today, too, and just wasn't home in time from running around with the kids. I'd love to hear if there was something in the first couple minutes we missed.

Hmmmm, maybe I was right that more Simple Additions will be in color in the new product line. Or maybe an even bigger variety of color with the stoneware. There has to be a new color for fall for stoneware. How else could they come up with over $500 in new products??

I was on the call. They eluded to new COLORFUL products. They talked about the Director's Dinner and how awesome it was going to be. They also talked about the Serve It Up Squad where they give away things at conference. The basis of the call was how AWESOME this conference is going to be...we don't want to miss the anniversary conference.

Oh...also talked about Doris' new book.

Looks like I need to get recruiting...I have no idea what phone call you're talking about!!

PamperYourKitchen said:
Looks like I need to get recruiting...I have no idea what phone call you're talking about!!

Hi Erin--I'm currently at the consultant level, not FD or Dir., and I was invited to the call. By the sounds, I think they just picked consultants randomly for the call no matter what level you are and no matter if you are registered for conference or not. My call was at 4:00 CST and my Director's call was scheduled at 2:45 CST and we have both already registered.

hm, I think most everyone would have liked to be a part of that. :(

PamperYourKitchen said:
hm, I think most everyone would have liked to be a part of that. :(
I think they did invite everyone that has email. They only sent out one note so maybe you missed it...

1. What is the "Special Message About Conference"?

The Special Message About Conference is an exclusive event hosted by Pampered Chef for our consultants. It is a time for us to come together, celebrate our accomplishments, and learn about new products and business strategies.

2. When and where is the "Special Message About Conference" taking place?

The conference dates and location vary each year. Please check the Pampered Chef website or ask your consultant for the most up-to-date information.

3. How do I register for the "Special Message About Conference"?

Registration for the conference is typically done through your consultant or through the Pampered Chef website. Keep an eye out for registration announcements and deadlines.

4. Is there a cost to attend the "Special Message About Conference"?

Yes, there is a registration fee for the conference. This fee covers event materials, meals, and other expenses. However, the knowledge and inspiration you will gain from attending make it well worth the cost.

5. Can I bring a guest to the "Special Message About Conference"?

The conference is exclusively for Pampered Chef consultants, so unfortunately guests are not able to attend. However, you can always invite them to join the Pampered Chef family and attend future conferences!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• NooraK
  • National Conferences and Meetings
Replies
Views
RMDave
  • Admin Greg
  • National Conferences and Meetings
2 3
Replies
Views
Tenille V.