• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How to Listen to Conference Breakouts

In summary, to access the conference breakouts:- Log in to the Pampered Chef website- Click on the "Conference" tab- Choose from the list of available breakoutsYou can also listen to conference breakouts on your phone through the Pampered Chef app. Simply download the app, log in, and navigate to the "Conference" section. No specific device or software is needed to listen to the breakouts, as long as you have internet access and a device that can play audio. The recordings will be available for a limited time after the conference ends, and currently, the breakouts are only available in English, but there may be translations in the future.
Karen Deadrick
Is there a way I can listen to the breakout sessions I was not able to attend from Conference 2017..

I don't think so. This is your enticement to attend the conference. ;)

1. How do I access the conference breakouts?

To access the conference breakouts, you can log in to the Pampered Chef website and click on the "Conference" tab. From there, you will find a list of available breakouts to choose from.

2. Can I listen to conference breakouts on my phone?

Yes, you can listen to conference breakouts on your phone through the Pampered Chef app. Simply download the app from the App Store or Google Play, log in with your Pampered Chef account, and navigate to the "Conference" section.

3. Do I need to have a certain device or software to listen to conference breakouts?

No, you do not need any specific device or software to listen to conference breakouts. As long as you have access to the internet and a device that can play audio, you can listen to the breakouts.

4. Can I listen to conference breakouts at any time?

Yes, you can listen to conference breakouts at any time that is convenient for you. The recordings will be available on the Pampered Chef website and app for a limited time after the conference ends.

5. Are the conference breakouts available in multiple languages?

Currently, the conference breakouts are only available in English. However, we are continually working to expand our language options and may offer translations in the future.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Admin Greg
  • National Conferences and Meetings
Replies
Views
Susan Edmonston
  • chefa
  • National Conferences and Meetings
Replies
Views
FTurner90
  • chefjeanine