• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Sparkling Lemonade, Does Anyone Have the Recipe?

In summary, to make Sparkling Lemonade, you will need 1 cup of freshly squeezed lemon juice, 1 cup of sugar, 4 cups of sparkling water, and ice. You can use bottled lemon juice instead of freshly squeezed, but freshly squeezed is recommended for the best flavor. To adjust the sweetness, you can add more or less sugar or sparkling water. Other flavors like fruits and herbs can also be added. The lemonade is best enjoyed immediately, but can be stored in the fridge for up to 2 days.
rachelpc
I think I got this recipe here, But I can not seem To find it . I think it is rasberries gingerale and lemonade. thanks in advance :)

I typed in the word "raspberries" in the search bar and it came up with alot of drinks to fix in the quick stir pitcher. Maybe one of those are what you are looking for. HTH

Raspberry Ginger Ale Lemonade Recipe:Ingredients:- 1 cup raspberries- 1 cup ginger ale- 1 cup lemonade- Ice- Lemon slices (optional)Instructions:1. In a blender, blend the raspberries until smooth.2. In a large pitcher, mix together the raspberry puree, ginger ale, and lemonade.3. Add ice to the pitcher and stir to combine.4. Serve in glasses with lemon slices for garnish, if desired.5. Enjoy your refreshing raspberry ginger ale lemonade!

1. What ingredients do I need to make Sparkling Lemonade?

To make Sparkling Lemonade, you will need 1 cup of freshly squeezed lemon juice, 1 cup of sugar, 4 cups of sparkling water, and ice.

2. Can I use bottled lemon juice instead of freshly squeezed?

Yes, you can use bottled lemon juice, but we recommend using freshly squeezed lemon juice for the best flavor.

3. How do I adjust the sweetness of the lemonade?

If you prefer a sweeter lemonade, you can add more sugar to the recipe. If you want a less sweet lemonade, you can reduce the amount of sugar or add more sparkling water.

4. Can I add other flavors to the lemonade?

Absolutely! You can add different fruits like strawberries or peaches to add a twist to the traditional lemonade recipe. You can also add herbs like mint or basil for a refreshing flavor.

5. How long will the Sparkling Lemonade last?

This lemonade is best enjoyed immediately, but you can store it in the refrigerator for up to 2 days. Just make sure to stir it well before serving again.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• hoosiergrad802
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
ChefNic
  • Chef Duck
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Chef Duck
  • ploust