• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Help Needed: Find Recipe for Spaghetti Cookies with Garlic Press

In summary, you can use any type of spaghetti for this recipe, but thin spaghetti is recommended for easier pressing through a garlic press. Any type of garlic press will work for this recipe, but make sure to clean it thoroughly before and after use. This recipe can also be made without a garlic press by mixing minced garlic into cooked spaghetti before shaping it into cookies. The spaghetti can be substituted with other long, thin pasta such as angel hair or vermicelli. These cookies should be baked for 12-15 minutes at 350 degrees Fahrenheit until lightly golden brown.
set-n-stone
Can someone please help me out. I can not find the recipe for the Spaghetti Cookies that you use the garlic press?

All I ever did was take Pillsbury sugar cookie dough and let it warm a bit. I bet your basic Spritz cookie would work too. It would keep it's shape better than the sugar cookie.

This may be a dumb question, but what is a "spritz" cookie? I have seen recipes for them, but wasn't sure what that meant...

set-n-stone said:
This may be a dumb question, but what is a "spritz" cookie? I have seen recipes for them, but wasn't sure what that meant...

"spritz" is just another name for a cookie that is pressed out of a cookie press.

Thanks!! I will try that!

1. Can I use any type of spaghetti for this recipe?

Yes, you can use any type of spaghetti for this recipe. However, we recommend using thin spaghetti as it is easier to press through the garlic press.

2. Do I need a specific type of garlic press for this recipe?

No, any type of garlic press will work for this recipe. Just make sure to clean it thoroughly before and after pressing the spaghetti.

3. Can I make this recipe without a garlic press?

Yes, you can make this recipe without a garlic press. Simply cook the spaghetti according to package instructions and then mix in minced garlic before pressing the mixture into cookie shapes.

4. Can I substitute the spaghetti with another type of pasta?

Yes, you can substitute the spaghetti with any type of long, thin pasta such as angel hair or vermicelli.

5. How long do these cookies need to bake for?

These cookies should be baked for about 12-15 minutes at 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Keep an eye on them and remove them from the oven when they are lightly golden brown.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• 1PamperedMommy
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
baychef
  • ConShan
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
KindaichiShota
  • Mindy50135