• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

soWhat Is the Booking Benifit in Jan?

In summary, the booking benefit in January is a special promotion offered by Pampered Chef for their consultants. To qualify, consultants must book a minimum of two party dates during the month. Rewards and bonuses include free products, discounts, and extra commission on sales. New consultants are also eligible to participate. Progress can be tracked through the consultant dashboard on the Pampered Chef website.
J.Corley
If there is now 60% off special what does the PH get at their booking in January?

Past Host gets 60% off any piece of stoneware. Awesome deal!!!

WOW, it just keeps getting better with every layer I try to digest. My head is spinning, I'll never get to sleep tonight!

Related to soWhat Is the Booking Benifit in Jan?

1. What is the booking benefit in January?

The booking benefit in January is a special promotion offered by Pampered Chef for their consultants. It is an opportunity for consultants to earn rewards and bonuses by booking parties and events during the month of January.

2. How do I qualify for the booking benefit in January?

To qualify for the booking benefit in January, you must be an active Pampered Chef consultant and book a minimum of two party dates during the month. These parties can be in-home or virtual parties.

3. What are the rewards and bonuses for the booking benefit in January?

The rewards and bonuses for the booking benefit in January vary each year, but they typically include free products, discounts on new products, and extra commission on sales. The specific details of the rewards and bonuses will be announced at the beginning of January.

4. Can I participate in the booking benefit if I am a new consultant?

Yes, new consultants are also eligible to participate in the booking benefit in January. It is a great opportunity for new consultants to jumpstart their business and earn rewards and bonuses while booking parties.

5. How do I track my progress for the booking benefit in January?

You can track your progress for the booking benefit in January through your consultant dashboard on the Pampered Chef website. It will show you how many party dates you have booked and how close you are to reaching the minimum requirement for the rewards and bonuses.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• DeeDee616
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • turtle15
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Crystal Patton
  • alibene80