• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Southwestern Seasoning Alternative?

In summary, Southwestern Seasoning Alternative is a gluten-free spice blend that combines cumin, chili powder, and garlic to add a bold and savory kick to dishes. It can be used in marinades, rubs, sauces, roasted vegetables, and dips. While it has some heat, it is not overly spicy and can be used as a substitute for other spices in recipes.
Madsen7
I am making a recipe that calls for the Southwestern Seasoning Mix TONIGHT! I just realized that I don't have that seasoning. Help! Does anyone know an alternative? :confused::confused:

cant you use taco seasoning & just not add any salt that your recipe might call for? someone correct me if im wrong..

Taco seasoning is not quite the same but it's close enough - just leave out any additional salt. After all we are cooking not making rocket fuel! ;)

Which recipe are you making? Some give you a subsitute idea, usually either taco seasoning or some other blend of spices.

I'm making the Beef Enchilada Casserole off of the Power Cooking with Beef flier another consultant posted in the theme shows thread. It lists 1 tsp (for mild) to 1 tbsp (for spicy).

I would try taco seasoning unless it gives another subsitution.

If you have the chipotle rub that works too!

I had a recipe that called for taco seasoning ... I substituted southwest seasoning plus a dash of cumin. It was good.

Thank you all. I took taco seasoning with me and then turned out when I got there the host had the Southwestern seasoning herself :) God is Good!

What is Southwestern Seasoning Alternative?

Southwestern Seasoning Alternative is a spice blend that combines the flavors of the American Southwest, including cumin, chili powder, and garlic, to add a bold and savory kick to your dishes.

Is Southwestern Seasoning Alternative gluten-free?

Yes, our Southwestern Seasoning Alternative is gluten-free, making it suitable for those with gluten sensitivities or allergies.

How can I use Southwestern Seasoning Alternative in my cooking?

Southwestern Seasoning Alternative can be used in a variety of ways, such as adding it to marinades, rubs, or sauces for meats, sprinkling it on roasted vegetables, or mixing it into dips and spreads.

Is Southwestern Seasoning Alternative spicy?

While Southwestern Seasoning Alternative does have some heat from the chili powder, it is not overly spicy. You can adjust the amount you use to your preferred level of spiciness.

Can I use Southwestern Seasoning Alternative in place of other spices?

Yes, Southwestern Seasoning Alternative can be used as a substitute for other spices, such as chili powder or cumin, in recipes to add a Southwestern twist to your dishes.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• winklermom
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
StacieB
  • raebates
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
Replies