• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Source for Clay in Pampered Chef Stoneware

In summary, the clay used in Pampered Chef stoneware is sourced from various locations around the world, carefully selected for its high quality and lack of harmful chemicals. It is safe for cooking, tested and certified by independent laboratories, and harvested from clay mines or quarries before being cleaned, dried, and refined. It can withstand high temperatures and is environmentally friendly.
mdallshouse1
:rolleyes: I have a customer that has to know exactly where the clay for our stoneware is coming from. I told her that it is made in the USA and is lead free - but she wants to know, where is the clay coming from?

Anybody know? Anybody had this type of inquiring minds in a customer?

Your so much nicer Cathy, I was going to have a crude reply. LOL.

Sorry - I was feeling a little smarmy! Mike - I would contact HO for that info. - I haven't the foggiest, and I don't know if anyone else here would know that, either! :)

I liked your first answer....This is one of those people, I want to tell her that our stoneware is probably safer than the stuff in her cabinets that is made in China. I will probably contact HO tomorrow - I just hate not being able to give an honest answer.

You're so nice, Mike! I would have told her it came from a beautiful clay farm in rural Illinois! LOL ;)

Related to Source for Clay in Pampered Chef Stoneware

What is the source of clay used in Pampered Chef stoneware?

The clay used in Pampered Chef stoneware is sourced from a variety of locations around the world, including the United States, China, and Mexico. Our team carefully selects high-quality clay that is free of harmful chemicals and safe for use in cooking.

Is the clay used in Pampered Chef stoneware safe for cooking?

Yes, the clay used in Pampered Chef stoneware is safe for cooking. It is made from all-natural materials and is free of lead, cadmium, and other harmful chemicals. Our stoneware is also tested and certified by independent laboratories to ensure its safety for cooking and food consumption.

How is the clay harvested for Pampered Chef stoneware?

The clay used in Pampered Chef stoneware is harvested from clay mines or quarries. The clay is then cleaned, dried, and refined to remove impurities and create a smooth, workable material. This clay is then molded and fired at high temperatures to create our durable stoneware products.

Can the clay used in Pampered Chef stoneware withstand high temperatures?

Yes, the clay used in Pampered Chef stoneware is specifically chosen for its ability to withstand high temperatures. Our stoneware can be safely used in ovens heated up to 450 degrees Fahrenheit, making it perfect for baking, roasting, and other cooking methods.

Is the clay used in Pampered Chef stoneware environmentally friendly?

Yes, we are committed to using environmentally friendly materials in our products, including the clay used in our stoneware. The clay is sourced responsibly and is free of harmful chemicals, making it safe for both your family and the environment.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cookingabcs
  • Pampered Chef Stoneware
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • DebPC
  • Pampered Chef Stoneware
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Bren706