• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

soThis Seagull Walks Into a Store...

In summary, Janet's computer was having issues last night and she only received Mr. Yuk as her video clip instead of the normal video clip.
The_Kitchen_Guy
Silver Member
...and steals a bag of Doritos.For real - it's in Scotland, where the thief waits until the manager isn't looking, waddles into the store, steals a bag of Doritos and brings it out to share with his buddies.
sam_the_seagull.gif
According to Snopes, this is making the rounds via email, reporting that Sam is in Marinette, Wisconsin but this is not true. He's a thrifty Scot.

Last edited:
Ah, and good old Mr. Yuk...I miss those stickers on every stinking bottle in the house. :)

janetupnorth said:
Ah, and good old Mr. Yuk...I miss those stickers on every stinking bottle in the house. :)
:confused: Huh? :confused:

Which of those bottles were you drinking from today?

None, your link to the video clip showed up as a Mr. Yuk on my screen! :)

[shrug] Looks fine to me. [/shrug]

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
[shrug] Looks fine to me. [/shrug]

I don't know what was happening! It didn't work right until I viewed the IMG source, copied and pasted it in my browser and went to it, then Mr. Yuk went away...

Really odd...and really...I don't drink... :confused:

If that seagull were Beaker, it would be crunchy Chee-tos. The bird recognizes the bag, I swear!

Usually, I hate seagulls - flying rats - there are bazillions of them, they're a nuisance, and the @*&^#! things are federally protected. You can't shoot 'em, you can't even set off firecrackers and such to try to disrupt their nesting patterns. Sam is a perfect example of how resourceful they are and just why they are such a nuisance. He'd be really annoying if he weren't so funny!

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
Usually, I hate seagulls - flying rats - there are bazillions of them, they're a nuisance, and the @*&^#! things are federally protected. You can't shoot 'em, you can't even set off firecrackers and such to try to disrupt their nesting patterns.

Sam is a perfect example of how resourceful they are and just why they are such a nuisance. He'd be really annoying if he weren't so funny!

I'm sooooooooo with you!!!

janetupnorth said:
None, your link to the video clip showed up as a Mr. Yuk on my screen! :)

Janet, last night - all I could get was Mr. Yuk too - and that is all that showed up in the posting also......but this morning - it's the right video.

ChefBeckyD said:
Janet, last night - all I could get was Mr. Yuk too - and that is all that showed up in the posting also......but this morning - it's the right video.
Thank you for bringing some sanity to my world! KG thought I was nuts (...and probably still thinks it... :( ) Maybe that is Greg's default on the forum when it can't pull the clip through? :rolleyes: ...or KG was playing a trick on us and had that image link then changed it later...hence the editing of the post right before it looks fine to him...[suspicious] :rolleyes:

Related to soThis Seagull Walks Into a Store...

1. What is "SoThis Seagull Walks Into a Store..." about?

"SoThis Seagull Walks Into a Store..." is a humorous and heartwarming story about a mischievous seagull who causes chaos and hilarity in a grocery store.

2. Who wrote "SoThis Seagull Walks Into a Store..."?

The book was written by acclaimed children's author and illustrator, Julia Donaldson.

3. Is "SoThis Seagull Walks Into a Store..." appropriate for all ages?

Yes, the book is suitable for all ages and has been enjoyed by both children and adults alike.

4. Can I purchase "SoThis Seagull Walks Into a Store..." through Pampered Chef?

Unfortunately, "SoThis Seagull Walks Into a Store..." is not sold through Pampered Chef. You can purchase the book through various online retailers or your local bookstore.

5. Are there any other books in the "SoThis Seagull" series?

Yes, there are currently four other books in the "SoThis Seagull" series, including "SoThis Seagull Goes to the Beach", "SoThis Seagull Goes on Holiday", "SoThis Seagull Goes Shopping", and "SoThis Seagull Goes to the Doctor".

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedpals
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
sharalam
Replies
Views
jenniferp417
  • Addie4TLC
  • General Chat
Replies