• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Sorry Another Thread on This but Liz Needs Prayer!

In summary, the "Sorry Another Thread on This but Liz Needs Prayer!" thread is about a woman named Liz who is going through a difficult situation and needs prayers and support. To participate, you can reply to the thread with your prayers and words of encouragement. There is no specific time or date for the prayers, but it is suggested to offer them as soon as possible. You can also share personal experiences or stories to provide comfort for Liz. Furthermore, you are welcome to invite others to join the thread and offer their prayers and support.
janetupnorth
Gold Member
Sorry guys to start another thread, but I wanted to bring this to your attention...

Liz Skoglund REALLY needs your prayers today. She is the wife of Christian who lost his life in the Blackhawk crash the other day.

Dyllan's Dependents

How devastating :(

She now has family and friends there, but I know her heart still aches and will for quite awhile.

I forwarded this to a close friend who became a widow at 30.
She has a heart for widows and has even started a non-profit called The Boaz Project to support widows in all kinds of ways.

Bumping for the family...

her words are so heart-felt and heart-breaking

My heart aches. So tragic....prayers going Liz's way!

As an Army spouse my heart aches! I remember that being the hardest fear to over come while my dh was in Iraq. I will forward her blog for support and prayers. She needs to be watched since she is so devastated. Don't leave her alone!

J.Corley said:
As an Army spouse my heart aches! I remember that being the hardest fear to over come while my dh was in Iraq. I will forward her blog for support and prayers. She needs to be watched since she is so devastated. Don't leave her alone!

She has many family and friends close by now!

Related to Sorry Another Thread on This but Liz Needs Prayer!

1. What is the "Sorry Another Thread on This but Liz Needs Prayer!" thread about?

The thread is about a woman named Liz who is in need of prayers for a difficult situation she is facing.

2. How can I participate in the thread and offer my prayers?

To participate, you can simply reply to the thread with a message offering your prayers and words of encouragement for Liz.

3. Is there a specific time or date for when the prayers should be said?

There is no specific time or date for the prayers, but it is suggested to offer them as soon as possible for Liz's well-being.

4. Can I share personal experiences or stories in the thread?

Yes, you can share personal experiences or stories that may provide comfort or inspiration for Liz during this difficult time.

5. Can I invite others to join the thread and offer their prayers?

Absolutely! Feel free to invite others to join in and offer their prayers and support for Liz. The more love and positivity, the better.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
dannyzmom
  • KellyTheChef
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
janetupnorth
  • crystalscookingnow
  • General Chat
Replies