• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Song they played at conferance

c_harts

Gold Member
Nov 30, 2005
Dose eanyone have the theam song. or at these the words to it. I would like to add it to a side show. But I can't find it on the net. Can someone please help.... I need a superhero.:)

chefHLM

Mar 19, 2009
HAHA...I've had that song in my head for a week now LOL. Just the music though, can't remember the words. I'd like to have it too if anyone finds it!

Becca_in_MD

Veteran Member
Gold Member
Jan 9, 2009
Yes, I have it - in my head, in a continuous loop and I can't get it out of there!!! I couldn't understand most of the lyrics so it's mostly the tune going round and round in my brain.

kittychef

Mar 16, 2009
I've heard it on the radion before. PC changed some of the lyrics. I think the original is sung by Savin Jane but I'm not too sure

Gina M

Veteran Member
Gold Member
Jan 13, 2006
I believe it's actually Christina Aguilera - she sings a song that's in a Target commercial from a few months back.

pampchefrhondab

Feb 18, 2005
It's stuck in my head too - and now my families!! They started singing it to me yesterday for my B-day as a joke before blowing out my candles (LOL)!!

kisrae

Gold Member
Sep 27, 2006
I wrote down the songs they played and lost my list. Can anyone help me out with the songs? I want to get them on my Ipod for my meetings, I did this last year too, i'll add to the play list.
I have Living lavida loca
Keeps getting better......crackers! I can't remember any others. Thanks

raebates

Legend Member
Staff member
Dec 6, 2005
Yeah, I have both of those songs stuck in my head.

The only thing I can't figure out is why they kept playing Billie Jean Is Not My Lover during the arrials/departures from General Session. I can understand using a Michael Jackson song or two. Beat It would be really cute. We could all wave our whisks. This one confused me, though. It just seemed slightly odd and inappropriate.

ChefBeckyD

Legend Member
Gold Member
Sep 20, 2005
Yeah, I have both of those songs stuck in my head.

The only thing I can't figure out is why they kept playing Billie Jean Is Not My Lover during the arrials/departures from General Session. I can understand using a Michael Jackson song or two. Beat It would be really cute. We could all wave our whisks. This one confused me, though. It just seemed slightly odd and inappropriate.

We commented on that too, Rae. Just kinda weird. Beat It, Man In The Mirror, either of those would have been much more appropriate...

chefann

Legend Member
Gold Member
Nov 4, 2005
Here's a shortened version of Keeps Gettin' Better, in case anyone wants to use it as a ringtone. I clipped it so that it's just the second half of the refrain: Some days I'm your super girl, out to save the world, and it keeps gettin' better.

Attachments

• Better_ring1.wav.zip
    1.3 MB · Views: 252

chefann

Legend Member
Gold Member
Nov 4, 2005
It depends on your phone. I only know how to do it for my phone, which is a Palm Centro. I use a program (on the phone) that I downloaded called Mini Tones. It turns any sound file into a ringtone. There's also a way to make ringtones in iTunes for use on iPhones, but I'm not sure how to do that (since DH is the one with an iPhone, not me).

france59

Novice Member
Gold Member
Jun 10, 2008
If you have an AT&T cell phone, you should be able to download Christina Aguilera's ringtone directly to your cell. I just did.