• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Harassing Tyler: A Song for the Turner Co-op

In summary, Tyler is a young, college-bound guy who is constantly being referred to as "Taylor" by the contractors and subs on his job. He was complaining about this at lunch with his friend Ann, and Ann suggested that he make a "name badge" that says "I'm not Taylor and I'm not a co-op". Ann also came up with a song for Tyler to sing to remind him of his identity.
katie0128
Silver Member
I have a friend at work (well, actually he works for our General Contractor building our new patient tower - Turner Construction) that I need to harass a bit and need some help...

Tyler is a VERY young looking guy (just graduated from UC, but looks like he should just be starting college) and is constantly being referred to as "Turner's co-op". And most of the contractors and subs on our job keep calling him Taylor. He was complaining about this at lunch the other day and I told him I'm going to make a name badge for him that says "I'm not Taylor and I'm not a co-op". Oh, and one of our subs told Tyler he drives a girl car...

And this is where I need help... I was thinking about his "name badge" last night and the Popeye theme song (I'm Popeye the sailor man...) popped into my head. I decided I'm going to redo the song for Tyler, but I can't think of a middle line. Here is what I have...

I'm Taylor the Turner Co-op
>>>need a line in here<<<
And I drive a girl-car

HELP!

How about "I can go to the bar" because it sounds like he probably gets carded a lot if he looks so young.

Ohhh....good one Ann!

"Can't get into a bar" was what I was thinking...

That one works, too!
I like both of ours because they rhyme with girl-car. :D

And I know exactly what Katie means by a "girl car." One of DH's coworkers was teased endlessly at work because of his vehicle. He ended up trading with his wife. Hers was a little better, but not much. :)

Can't get into a bar
and drive a girl car...

Sounds good to me...

I LOVE IT!!!

My song for Tyler

I'm too young to go to a bar
And I drive a girl-car

Now to print it really cute-ish and put it in a frame. Then, when he is on the jobsite on Monday, I'm going to hang it in his office! If I can find my camera, I'll take a picture for you!

THANKS FOR THE HELP!!!

What is "Need a Line for a Song..."?

"Need a Line for a Song..." is a popular product from Pampered Chef that helps you easily create perfect lines for decorating cakes, cookies, and other baked goods.

How does "Need a Line for a Song..." work?

This product comes with a set of interchangeable discs that allow you to create different line designs. Simply fill the disc with frosting or melted chocolate, and then press it onto your baked goods for a flawless line.

Can "Need a Line for a Song..." be used for other purposes?

Yes, in addition to decorating baked goods, this product can also be used for creating perfect lines on savory dishes such as mashed potatoes, hummus, or even deviled eggs.

Is "Need a Line for a Song..." easy to clean?

Yes, all the discs are dishwasher safe, making clean up a breeze. You can also easily hand wash them with warm soapy water.

Can I purchase additional discs for "Need a Line for a Song..."?

Yes, we offer a variety of additional discs that can be purchased separately, allowing you to expand your design options and creativity in the kitchen.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• minirottie
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
chefa
  • Kitchen Diva
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Kitchen Diva
Replies