• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Candy Bar Game: A Fun Chocolate Themed Party Idea

In summary, the guest is responsible for getting points for things like nuts, no nuts, king size etc. They also get a small prize for the lowest score and a bigger prize for the highest score.
lisa717
This is with the chocolate themed shows....where each guests brings a candy bar and they get points for things..like nuts, no nuts, king size....double choc...etc...my word doc program needs to be re-installed or something and is not showing the docs...can someone find it and copy it for me...post it or email it to me at [email protected]???????PLEASE!!!

I'm not sure of the one you're talking about but I have this one.
You print it for each guest and they have to name the candy bar. It gets a little expensive printing b/c you have to make sure the color is well (normal print should be fine) enough to distinguish between the others.

Attachments

• Name that Candy Bar.doc
    166 KB · Views: 377
No..I can't open that file(that is my problem:D)...but in this case I have each guest bringing a candy bar of their choice...they will get points for things like nuts, no nuts..I think it in the document PC GAMES but I can't see it...

Sorry Lisa, I don't have that file!! I have many like that but none with that game in it. I'll try to find it and post it not link it.

Thanks..I appreciate it...

I found it in one of my many folders...thanks anyways!!!

You're welcome. Will you post it? Pretty please?

PampMomof3 said:
You're welcome. Will you post it? Pretty please?

I would love to see this also! Do you have specific recipes you do for your chocolate shows?

Sure:I ALWAYS play a game...queer or not..it gets them laughing ..and the last party I had 2 recipes planned....I put everything they needed in prep bowls or pinch bowls and had 2 teams of 2...OMG they LOVED IT.....I got 5 bookings and a girl called me and told me how much fun she had and said "D" usually does my shows but she is boring"...OMG>>SHHHHHH "D" IS MY DIRECTOR!!! ANyways..at that party I played the ugly kitchen utensil game....bring your UGLIEST and win a free one..YES I pay for it...BUT IT WORKS.....NOW this party Sat is a booking off of this one....IT will be small and I knew it so I am doing the candy bar game and giving something smaller....
THUS..I highjacked my own thread....LMAO
The candy Bar game...you put on the invite...BRING YOUR FAVORITE CANDY BAR..
Then you have 10 things...
1. If you brought your own candy bar ---2 pts
2. If your candy bar is KING SIZE ---1 pt
3.If it has peanuts---1 pt
4.If it has coconut SUBTRACT 1 pt
5. If it is in 2 pieces--2 pts
6.If you the only one with that kind of candy bar--2 pts
7. If you bought your candy bar on the way here SUBTRACT 1 pt
8. If it is dark chocolate--1 pt
9. If you brought more than one---2 pts
10.Give yourself 1 pt for each letter in your candy bar name.

Then total the points.....I usually will give a small prize to the lowest score and the bigger prize to the high score...

What is the "Help...candy Bar Game"?

The "Help...candy Bar Game" is a fun and interactive game that helps you get to know your fellow party guests better. It involves passing around a bag of candy bars and having each person take one, but with a twist - they have to answer a question or perform a task related to the candy bar they chose.

How do I play the "Help...candy Bar Game"?

To play the game, first gather a variety of candy bars and place them in a bag or bowl. Have each guest take one candy bar without looking. Then, have them read the question or task associated with their candy bar and answer or perform it. This continues until everyone has had a turn.

What type of questions or tasks are involved in the "Help...candy Bar Game"?

The questions and tasks in the game can vary, but they are usually related to the name or ingredients of the candy bar. For example, if someone chooses a Snickers bar, their question might be "What's your favorite way to relax after a long day at work?" or their task might be to do 5 jumping jacks.

Can I customize the questions and tasks in the "Help...candy Bar Game"?

Yes, you can definitely customize the questions and tasks to fit the theme or occasion of your party. You can also include inside jokes or personal facts about your guests to make the game even more entertaining.

Is the "Help...candy Bar Game" appropriate for all ages?

Yes, the game can be adjusted to be appropriate for all ages. For younger children, you can use simpler questions and tasks, while for adults, you can make them more challenging or risque. It's a versatile game that can be enjoyed by all.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
Lisa/ChefBear
Replies
Views
ChefNic
  • Malinda Klein
  • Pampered Chef Shows