• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Somene Is Selling Her TPampered Chef Ring on Ebay!

I just need to find a new place to put it!Here, Here, Carolyn! I can't wait to earn my ring! I am not a big jewlery person, but it is a symbol of such an awesome accomplishment!
cat
Gold Member
She's selling it for $200-$250! Isn't it just more fun to earn??? (Not that I've earned one, but I'd love to accomplish that!)

I'll try to attach the link. Not sure if I did it right. If not, just search for "Pampered Chef Ruby Ring"

http://cgi.ebay.com/NWOT-Pampered-Chef-Directors-Sellers-Ruby-Ring_W0QQitemZ250057966291QQihZ015QQcategoryZ67728QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Maybe she is hard up for money and isn't in PC anymore? I would never buy the ring because I know what it symbolizes. Our hosts and guests normally don't, so why purchase one? I wonder if someone who isn't a PC consultant and who just likes the looks will purchase it - it is pretty!

Yup, it says she just retired.

Wow... I hope she doesn't regret selling it. It represents so much work.

Wow - it says she's from Sterling Heights, MI......Hey ChefAnn - that's in your neck of the woods - do you have any idea who it is???

That is my neck of the woods, but I don't know who it is. And the seller isn't the person who owns it - you can tell by the sentences
The woman who is selling this just retired from Pampered Chef. She never wore the ring because it was too big for her hand. I know that the pictures are a little blurry, and I hope to find a better camera to take the picture again.
Not many people refer to themselves in the third person in one sentence and the first in the next. (That and there's an error when the description states that only Directors could earn it.)

Around here, she may have fallen on really hard times and desperately needs the money. (Of course, she's got the perfect vehicle with PC! :) )

I don't know why it wouldn't have fit her. Don't they have you get sized for it?

Wow, hope it's not stolen merchandise!

Plus, you can get a ring sized anywhere!

pamperedgirl3 said:
I don't know why it wouldn't have fit her. Don't they have you get sized for it?
Yep, if you're on track to earn TPC, they'll ask you to send in your ring size and which style of ring you'd like. I didn't make it last year, but I plan to this year!!!

I have seen that EXACT listing at least 2 times before. The first time was at least 2 years ago!

Doesn't look like they'll be selling it this time either!

You would think they would learn their lesson about listing it!!

Can you imagine buying it and not earning it? Wouldn't it feel like a dirty secret? You couldn't tell anyone how you got it!!

More so, it is like buying bad ju ju. lol.

It does seem like it would be bad karma, if the buyer were actually a consultant.

If you had $200 to spend on a ring that doesn't really symbolize anything when you buy it why would you be selling PC to begin with???

I agree that it would be bad karma!!! and why would you want it if you weren't a consultant?

How sad. I am not particularly fond of the look or style of my ring but I worked DANG hard to earn it and I wear it every single day - with a bandaid wrapped around it cuz it's too big and I am too cheap to pay to have it sized - but dangit - I WEAR it. And I am looking forward to adding diamonds to it next summer!! I couldn't imagine sellin git!

I wouldn't wear mine either, but I sure wouldn't sell it. Carolyn- I know you got a TON of commission earning that sucker, so loosen up those purse strings and make it fit right!!

dannyzmom said:
How sad. I am not particularly fond of the look or style of my ring but I worked DANG hard to earn it and I wear it every single day - with a bandaid wrapped around it cuz it's too big and I am too cheap to pay to have it sized - but dangit - I WEAR it. And I am looking forward to adding diamonds to it next summer!! I couldn't imagine sellin git!

Here, Here, Carolyn! I can't wait to earn my ring! I am not a big jewlery person, but it is a symbol of such an awesome accomplishment!

I already have my Silver Whisk and my Gold Whisk on seperate chains that I wear on my neck....I am so proud of them!

Last edited:
what is the gold whisk for? $30k? I got my $15k silver this year. Just curious?

jwpamp said:
Here, Here, Carolyn! I can't wait to earn my ring! I am not a bug jewlery person, but it is a symbol of such an awesome accomplishment!

I already have my Silver Whisk and my Gold Whisk on seperate chains that I wear on my neck....I am so proud of them!

I didn't know what to do with my charm! Now I'll have to add it to a necklace! Thanks!

heat123 said:
what is the gold whisk for? $30k? I got my $15k silver this year. Just curious?

The gold whisk is for promoting to Director. I was SO excited when I got mine!!!

My director doesn't like this site b/c she said one time someone was selling there ruby ring on this site. I told her I've never seen such on this site, but she says it was here.

I get a lot off of this site and I feel that if someone had retired or really needs the money, it's there ring that they are giving up. Why should it matter to anyone else. I wouldn't buy it though...that's kind of defeats the purpose. Just my own opinion....

wow, I can't believe she's selling it. If I (or should I say when I!) earned one, I would never sell it, even if I quit the biz. How crazy; but I guess if you need money, some people will do anything.

chefann said:
It does seem like it would be bad karma, if the buyer were actually a consultant.

That is EXACTLY how I feel about a lot of the promo items we earn. I would think (all in my mind of course!), that buying anything I did not earn would be bad karma!

When they did the Italian Charm bracelet...I just thought it was weird that consultants were selling them on E-bay and then that some were buying them! I did not earn all of them and I am fine with that. It just seems like a "lie" to wear something you haven't earned. I do however have a black apron that was given away at the Directors dinner at conference a few years ago. My Director gave it to me for acting as Director for our cluster after she moved. That I wear as it was a gift.

Related to Somene Is Selling Her TPampered Chef Ring on Ebay!

1. What is a Pampered Chef ring?

A Pampered Chef ring is a piece of jewelry that is given to consultants as a recognition of their achievements and milestones within the company. It is often engraved with the Pampered Chef logo and comes in various designs.

2. Can anyone sell their Pampered Chef ring on Ebay?

Yes, anyone who owns a Pampered Chef ring can sell it on Ebay. However, it is important to note that selling any company-branded items without proper authorization may be a violation of copyright and trademark laws.

3. How much is a Pampered Chef ring worth on Ebay?

The value of a Pampered Chef ring on Ebay can vary depending on factors such as the design, condition, and rarity. It is recommended to do some research and compare prices of similar rings on Ebay to get an idea of its worth.

4. Is it common for people to sell their Pampered Chef rings on Ebay?

It is not uncommon for people to sell their Pampered Chef rings on Ebay, especially if they are no longer a consultant or have multiple rings. It is a personal decision and some people may choose to sell their ring for various reasons.

5. Are there any restrictions for selling a Pampered Chef ring on Ebay?

While there are no specific restrictions for selling a Pampered Chef ring on Ebay, it is important to follow the platform's guidelines and policies. It is also recommended to disclose any relevant information about the ring, such as its condition and authenticity, to potential buyers.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
janetupnorth
Replies
Views
The_Kitchen_Guy
  • ChefJWarren
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
janetupnorth