• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Ok You Have to See This on Ebay!!!!!!

In summary, the independent consultant is not allowed to list themselves as a consultant on their website or social media, only in print or certain publications. They also cannot list any of their products with a lifetime guarantee.
pchefjaime
Gold Member
I know that selling is not legal on ebay but check this out!!! I hope you will be able to see it is is to funny. He only costs $10.00 what a steal.
A Pampered Chef Independent Consultant & Prof. Chef
I'll help you make cooking fun, healthier & rewarding. Item number: 310000608491
If you can't find it go under pampered chef consultant in the search and it is newly listed so you suld see it if you scroll down.

That's just crazy!

I just looked at it. He is not selling anything. He paid the $10 to place the ad. I'm not sure he did anything wrong. PC lets you have paid advertisement.

stacywhitlow said:
I just looked at it. He is not selling anything. He paid the $10 to place the ad. I'm not sure he did anything wrong. PC lets you have paid advertisement.
Not online....there are very specific rules about NOT advertising online.

stacywhitlow said:
You are not allowed to list yourself as an independant consultant anywhere online.....only in print (and only in certain publications). I'm afraid he is breaking the rules.......

Becky, you type faster than me!

pamperedlinda said:
Becky, you type faster than me!
At least we are typing the same thing!:thumbup:

pamperedlinda said:
You are not allowed to list yourself as an independant consultant anywhere online.....only in print (and only in certain publications). I'm afraid he is breaking the rules.......

Exactly... can't even list my job as what I do on myspace and very careful how to mention my job when I blog. Sooo do not want to tick off HO...

He's also mentioning that all the products have a lifetime guarantee!!

I knew your website wasn't allowed to be posted anywhere online. I wasn't thinking about his ad was online...duh!

I'm tired of seeing these things... I'm definitely emailing PC about this one... I've included links to the ebay listing, the listing number, the guy's ebay account profile and screen shots in a doc file.

Stupid question- Are we allowed to have it say on myspace that I am a Pampered Chef consultant? I don't list my website, just when I give information about me I said I am a Pampered Chef Consultant. :confused:

It's my understanding you can't. You can say you're a high end kitchen gadget and cookware consultant... or some such, but it's my understanding that you may not list the company name on myspace.

No- you're not supposed to use the words "Pampered Chef consultant" anywhere online.

On my blog, I use a thinly disguised version. I indicate that: I work my home-based business ("Spoiled Cook," rhymes with Hampered Jeff). :D

Thanks, I will go and change it. I thought we just couldn't give our web address. :rolleyes:

heather223 said:
Stupid question- Are we allowed to have it say on myspace that I am a Pampered Chef consultant? I don't list my website, just when I give information about me I said I am a Pampered Chef Consultant. :confused:

Nope. One of my consultants had to close her myspace page because of it. Here's the easiest guideline to follow: NOWHERE ONLINE CAN YOU SAY THAT YOU'RE AFFILIATED WITH PAMPERED CHEF IN ANY CAPCITY. Hope that helps! :)

PS: I wasn't yelling in the caps, just making it stand out so it's easy to remember.

Here's what sticks in my head from an ol' 9/25/07 Weekly Bites: "Please note that links from any Web site to your Personal Web Site are not permitted, regardless of your Consultant level. This includes both sponsored links and banner ads that you pay for, as well as non-sponsored links that you don't pay for. For example, if a friend posts a link on their family's Web site to your Personal Web Site, you would be in violation of this policy. Additionally, any other form of advertising on the Web is prohibited. This includes promoting your business on sites such as MySpace.For more information, please refer to page F22 in the Policies and Procedure guidelines on Consultant's Corner. To access Policies and Procedures directly, click here: https://www.pamperedchef.com/images/cc/us/pdf/policies_procedures.pdf"

chefann said:
"Spoiled Cook," rhymes with Hampered Jeff. :D

That is hilarious! :D

finley1991 said:
Nope. One of my consultants had to close her myspace page because of it. Here's the easiest guideline to follow: NOWHERE ONLINE CAN YOU SAY THAT YOU'RE AFFILIATED WITH PAMPERED CHEF IN ANY CAPCITY. Hope that helps! :)

PS: I wasn't yelling in the caps, just making it stand out so it's easy to remember.

I didn't think you were yelling. :) I went and changed it. I didn't even think twice when I put it on there. Glad I have you all to remind me of these things. :D

What is "Ok You Have to See This on Ebay!!!!!!"?

"Ok You Have to See This on Ebay!!!!!!" is a popular phrase used by Pampered Chef consultants to showcase unique and interesting items found on the popular online marketplace, eBay.

How does "Ok You Have to See This on Ebay!!!!!!" benefit Pampered Chef?

By sharing interesting and unique items found on eBay, Pampered Chef consultants can inspire customers and potential customers to think creatively about their own kitchen and cooking needs. It also allows consultants to show the versatility and value of Pampered Chef products in comparison to other kitchen items found on eBay.

Can anyone participate in "Ok You Have to See This on Ebay!!!!!!"?

Yes, anyone can participate in "Ok You Have to See This on Ebay!!!!!!" by simply sharing interesting and relevant items from eBay on social media or with friends and family. However, it is primarily used by Pampered Chef consultants as a marketing tool for their business.

Are there any rules or guidelines for sharing items on "Ok You Have to See This on Ebay!!!!!!"?

While there are no official rules or guidelines, it is recommended to only share items that are relevant to cooking, kitchen gadgets, or home organization. It is also important to give credit to the seller and to not promote any illegal or inappropriate items.

Can "Ok You Have to See This on Ebay!!!!!!" be used for personal gain or profit?

No, "Ok You Have to See This on Ebay!!!!!!" is primarily used as a marketing tool for Pampered Chef consultants and should not be used for personal gain or profit. It is important to follow ethical and legal practices when sharing items found on eBay.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PamperedDor
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
etteluap70PC
  • hmolah
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
kat29
  • emiscookin