• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Who is Doris Christopher and What is She Up To Now?

In summary, Doris Christopher is still very much involved with the company she founded, The Pampered Chef. She has recently sold ownership of the company, but still participates in the day-to-day operations. She opens National Conference each year and meets with the people who earned the Home Office trip a few months back.
EmilyStraw
I have read Doris Christopher's book The Pampered Chef and it was incredible! It's a few years old though, and I was wondering if anyone knows how she is? Does she still do all of the same stuff with the company? I would love to meet her someday, what an amazing woman :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: So How is Doris?She sold the company a while back...not sure what she is doing now...have you tried to google her name? I might give it a try myself.

Doris is still very much involved with the company and its day-to-day operations. Yes, she did sell ownership of the company to Berkshire-Hathaway, but they have nothing to do with how the company is run.

Good to know that tid bit!!! Thanks!

She opens National Conference each year and met with the people who earned the Home Office trip a few months back.

kristina16marie said:
She opens National Conference each year and met with the people who earned the Home Office trip a few months back.

I'm gonna miss NC... :(

MHouting said:
I'm gonna miss NC... :(

Me, too! :cry: I loved going there with team members, especially their first time. Its so inspiring to see the big picture. And Doris is adorable.

Sandi

Love Doris!! I heard recently that though she still has an office at The Home Office, she only comes in once in awhile. What an incredible woman!!

I believe she is on the board of directors not only with PC but also on the Direct Sales organizations board. So she does keep her fingers in there. Not as much as used to be but I think she still has a large holding which is inspiration enough for her to stay involved.

Oh yeah, she participates quite a bit in the DSA and I've seen her office at HO :) So glad I had my picture taken with her at National Conference back in 08 or 09 - she's awesome!

Attachments

• 199117_199715593382082_4488372_n.jpg
    199117_199715593382082_4488372_n.jpg
    18.7 KB · Views: 476

How Is Doris Christopher?

Doris Christopher is the founder of Pampered Chef and is currently retired. She is doing well and enjoys spending time with her family.

What inspired Doris Christopher to start Pampered Chef?

Doris Christopher was a working mother who struggled to find time to prepare meals for her family. She wanted to create a company that would make cooking easier and more enjoyable for busy families.

How many products does Pampered Chef offer?

Pampered Chef offers over 500 products, including cookware, bakeware, kitchen tools, and food products.

Do I have to host a party to purchase Pampered Chef products?

No, you do not have to host a party to purchase Pampered Chef products. You can order directly from an independent consultant or through the company's website.

How can I become a Pampered Chef consultant?

If you are interested in becoming a Pampered Chef consultant, you can sign up through the company's website or through an existing consultant. You will receive training, support, and the opportunity to earn income through hosting parties and selling products.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• SilverCeladon
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
yellowolive5
Replies
Views
chefann
  • Sheila
  • General Chat
Replies