• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Where Is Scottie Brister Now? Searching For Answers

In summary, the conversation revolved around a woman named Scottie Brister who is a Pampered Chef Director and an inspiring individual. Many people at the meeting had seen her and spoke highly of her. There was also discussion about another woman, Penny, who is part of the same team and is also hoping to become an Executive in the future. The group also mentioned a top 10 list presented by Leslie and expressed admiration for her and their team's accomplishments.
nycchef
I was wondering if anyone knows if Scottie Brister is still with PC. I didn't see her at NC, but with so many people, that would not be a surprise. I love her story in Empowering Women and Doris' book. She is so inspirational! Does anyone know?

I know a Pampered Chef Director here in Louisiana by that name, she is on Facebook, is that her ????? She is an awesome person, I will actually see her at a meeting next Tuesday, her meetings are closer for me to attend than the out of town meetings from my recruiters

She still has a PWS: /scottieskitchen

Yes, I saw her several times and spoke to her about her fear of heights. LOL.

Last edited:
Yes she was there, she is a good friend of my director.

she was there....walked with her to the bus several days.

Saw her, too. It took me a few minutes to put the name with the face. Haven't seen her in the big lights in a while, which is fine. Not that I don't like her or anything, but they make so much hoopla about people sometimes, that it must feel like a hard act to follow. I know a year or two ago an HO sales director made a snarky comment to my Exec. about one of the new Execs they were hyping up, along the lines of "we used to be excited about you, too." My Exec was offended. It's nice to see that Scottie is keeping her biz and team going. She has certainly shared some great training in the past.

Becca, after that top 10 Leslie went through on Wednesday, I don't think she has any need to be worried about what others think of her. She has an awesome team, and we're just going to keep getting better! Our cluster has great plans to promote Penny to Exec, so Leslie better start preparing to be a NE next year!!

Hey Sarah. Great meeting you! I would love for Penny to be an Exec. Is she your Director?

Penny is our AD. Julie is my Director, but she didn't make it AGAIN this year, because she was in the hospital AGAIN the day before we left. We plan to quarantine her starting 7/1 next year! (though, this time a quarantine wouldn't have worked, since she was suffering the affects of a medical procedure)

Related to Where Is Scottie Brister Now? Searching For Answers

1. Where is Scottie Brister now?

As a company, we do not have information on the current whereabouts of Scottie Brister. We suggest reaching out to him directly for any updates.

2. Is Scottie Brister still with Pampered Chef?

We are not able to disclose any information regarding the current status of Scottie Brister's employment with Pampered Chef. We recommend contacting him directly for any updates.

3. How can I get in touch with Scottie Brister?

We do not have contact information for Scottie Brister. You may try searching for him on social media or reaching out to him through his previous employer, Pampered Chef.

4. Will Scottie Brister be returning to Pampered Chef?

We cannot confirm if Scottie Brister will be returning to Pampered Chef. We suggest reaching out to him directly for any updates.

5. Why did Scottie Brister leave Pampered Chef?

We cannot disclose the reasons for Scottie Brister's departure from Pampered Chef. If you have any concerns or questions, we recommend contacting him directly.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• EmilyStraw
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
frozenchef
Replies
Views
byrd1956
  • babywings76
  • General Chat
Replies