• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Build It Big Book and 2 Doris Christopher Books for Sale...

In summary, "The Build It Big Book" is a comprehensive guide for starting and growing a successful direct selling business with Pampered Chef. It includes tips and strategies from top consultants and leaders, as well as practical advice on sales, booking parties, and building a team. The set includes three books, including two written by Pampered Chef founder Doris Christopher. The books are available for individual purchase, but purchasing them as a set offers a discounted price and convenience. They are helpful for both new and experienced consultants, offering practical advice and motivation. There is a satisfaction guarantee and the books can be returned within 30 days for a full refund.
SilverCeladon
1)Build it Big-paid $17.95 for it.
2)The Pampered Chef by Doris Christopher-paid $24.95 from Amazon
3) Come to the Table, A Celebration of Family Life by Doris Christopher ...this one is autographed by Doris but it's made out to "Donna". Paid $10.00 from eBay.

Let me know what you would like to pay for them. Thanks!

These books, especially the Build it Big one, has helped me with my business!

Paypal only...and I'll pay for the shipping.

How much are you asking for them?

I have no clue! Um...8 bucks for the first two and 5 bucks for the last one? The two Doris books are both hardcover. I'll cover shipping.

nope!!!!!!

Lodi huh? i live in newman, by modesto. hows your business doing?

It's doing okay. I'm sure I could make it better and I'm just not into doing cooking shows! I'll do one but I'd rather do catalog shows and I'm having no problem doing those. I love being a hobbyist! I've never even heard of Newman? Is it by Oakdale?

SilverCeladon said:
It's doing okay. I'm sure I could make it better and I'm just not into doing cooking shows! I'll do one but I'd rather do catalog shows and I'm having no problem doing those. I love being a hobbyist! I've never even heard of Newman? Is it by Oakdale?

Kinda yeah im closer to patterson and turlock. Im having a really bad summer I just feel like I really fell out of the loop. I have 5 kids and them being home this summer really threw me off. I'm hoping to get back in it really good with this new catalog, but for now I'm going to have to get another job until this really picks up.

1. What is the "Build It Big Book" about?

The "Build It Big Book" is a comprehensive guide to starting and growing a successful direct selling business with Pampered Chef. It includes tips and strategies from top consultants and leaders, as well as practical advice on sales, booking parties, and building a team.

2. Are the Doris Christopher books included in the set?

Yes, the set includes a total of three books: the "Build It Big Book" and two books written by Pampered Chef founder, Doris Christopher – "The Pampered Chef: The Story of One of America's Most Beloved Companies" and "The Pampered Chef: A Look at Our First 39 Years". These books offer insight into the company's history and values, as well as inspiration for consultants.

3. Can I purchase the books separately?

Yes, the books are also available for individual purchase. However, purchasing them as a set offers a discounted price and the convenience of having all three books in one package.

4. Are the books helpful for both new and experienced consultants?

Yes, the "Build It Big Book" and the Doris Christopher books are valuable resources for both new and experienced consultants. They offer practical advice and motivation for building a successful business, no matter what stage you are at in your Pampered Chef journey.

5. Can I return the books if I am not satisfied?

Yes, we offer a satisfaction guarantee on all of our products, including the "Build It Big Book" and the Doris Christopher books. If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, you can return it for a full refund within 30 days of purchase.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Kristin Radunz
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
Kristin Radunz
  • cakepampered
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
chefmary
  • MORFIA