• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Doris Christopher's Book - the Pampered Chef

In summary, Doris Christopher's book "The Pampered Chef" was an inspiring read for consultants new and old. It helped to change the focus of one's business from making sales to fulfilling Doris' dreams for the company. She highly recommends the book to all consultants.
ChefinHarmony
Hi all! I just wanted to share that I borrowed my Hospitality Director's "The Pampered Chef" book by Doris Christopher and it was AWESOME!! I just started last November - and I'm doing pretty well with sales. Plus, I love the rewards of this company. Anyway, I had a long trip out west with time to read. I couldn't put it down! It was amazing to learn how she started, what her family went through, her values, etc. I even love all the stuff about how she makes this company special to it's employees - I want to go work at HO!! And it was so neat to hear how she decided to grow the business. I took it and the Empowering Women magazine - the magazine was so boring compared to the book!!! It has truly changed my "focus" of my business. I want to fulfill her dreams for the company, not just make sales - you know carry out what she intended when she started this up. I HIGHLY recommend it to all consultants - especially new ones! I know a lot of you have already read the book, but I know quite a few consultants who haven't and they have been around for years. I hope I get to meet her in person someday! What an amazing woman!! Just wanted to share!
Joanne

I LOVE this book - to all of you who haven't read it - you MUST! It reallly makes you see the BIG picture - Doris is amazing!

I checked it out from the library after seeing a copy of the Empowering Woman magazine... and really THAT is what drove me to google for Pampered Chef groups, which led me here, which led me to signing up under Cindy...*giggle* So it's all Doris' fault, LOL!It is *such* an inspirational book! :)

It's A Must Read!!!I totally agree!!! I too started my PC business in November. After going to Conference, going on the Home Office Tour, meeting many consultants, and seeing Doris speak I was so inspired that I came home and borrowed my director's book (I've since bought my own copy).

Between Conference and reading Doris' book I am now determined to change my 'little PC hobby' in to a for-real business! Reading this book helps to put a whole new perspective on this business.

I am aiming for Directorship (is that a word?) before next year's conference! I have found, after attending confreence and reading this book, that I am much more open to talking to people about my business. At my shows I tell everyone about going to conference and what my goals are. I tell them that I need them to help me reach my goals and that I will reward them for their efforts as well. Since I've started doing this my bookings have gone up and I've got 2 people contemplating the opportunity.

I HIGHLY RECCOMEND THIS BOOK....IT IS A MUST READ!

re: Doris Christopher's PC bookI TOTALLY AGREE WITH ALL ;)

I'm not one who reads much for fun (read Medical charts all day for day job) and I couldn't put the book down. It's really awesome to say the least. I also grew up in a kinda small family business. No longer in business so I could relate to many items.

Have fun and it's definately a must read!!!

Yep, it's a great book and I let all of my potential recruits borrow my extra copy.

Related to Doris Christopher's Book - the Pampered Chef

1. What is the main focus of "Doris Christopher's Book - the Pampered Chef"?

The main focus of "Doris Christopher's Book - the Pampered Chef" is to provide readers with delicious and easy-to-prepare recipes using high-quality kitchen tools and products from Pampered Chef.

2. Are the recipes in the book beginner-friendly?

Yes, the recipes in "Doris Christopher's Book - the Pampered Chef" are designed to be simple and easy for home cooks of all skill levels to follow. Each recipe includes step-by-step instructions and helpful tips for success.

3. Can I purchase the kitchen tools used in the recipes from Pampered Chef?

Yes, all of the kitchen tools and products used in the recipes can be purchased directly from Pampered Chef. The book also includes a list of the tools needed for each recipe.

4. Are there any dietary restrictions or substitutions mentioned in the book?

Yes, "Doris Christopher's Book - the Pampered Chef" includes a section for special dietary needs, such as vegetarian, gluten-free, and dairy-free options. There are also suggestions for ingredient substitutions if needed.

5. Does the book include any tips or tricks for using Pampered Chef products?

Yes, "Doris Christopher's Book - the Pampered Chef" includes helpful tips and tricks for using various Pampered Chef products throughout the recipes. There are also additional tips and ideas for using the products in other ways in the kitchen.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• EmilyStraw
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
frozenchef
  • Niki Kate
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • Kristin Radunz