• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Did I Just Finish Reading Doris's Inspiring Book in One Night?

In summary, the book is about Doris's journey from not knowing anything about starting her own consulting business, to becoming an expert and now having a business that employs 35 people. She talks about the ups and downs of the business, and how she was able to overcome them by following her intuition and relying on her friends and family. Overall, the book is an inspiration to anyone looking to start their own business.
Jilleysue
Silver Member
I finally got Doris's book in the mail today and I read the entire thing tonight.....LOL. Wow, what an inspiration. I can't believe I read the whole thing. I think I'll read it again this weekend. I am going to the keys with some friends...so while relaxing, I think I'll just reread. I love the parts where she talks about vendors coming to her house and not being able to find it...hahahaha. Too funny and now where the company is. That is just amazing. It must just freak her out some days. It would me..:p

I drove right past the old warehouse, the one on Rowhling Road, about 4 times before I finally saw it - I couldn't see it because it's huge. Not that it matters, none of us have any reason to ever go there. I happened to be in Lombard a lot last Summer on business and stayed in a hotel right around the corner from HQ. If I couldn't find a big ol' building on a major road, I can only imagine what finding that little house must have been like.

I think I read the book in a day too; it's great! (I think I'm going to re-read it too!)

Awesome book! I think that reading this book should be part of the Consultants Agreement.....it is so inspirational!

pamperedlinda said:
Awesome book! I think that reading this book should be part of the Consultants Agreement.....it is so inspirational!

I think they should include a copy of the book in the kit!!

Jilleysue said:
I finally got Doris's book in the mail today and I read the entire thing tonight.....LOL. Wow, what an inspiration. I can't believe I read the whole thing. I think I'll read it again this weekend. I am going to the keys with some friends...so while relaxing, I think I'll just reread. I love the parts where she talks about vendors coming to her house and not being able to find it...hahahaha. Too funny and now where the company is. That is just amazing. It must just freak her out some days. It would me..:p

Read it while sitting by the pool -- and be sure to have business cards and/or catalogs with you!!! I booked a show once when reading it at the community pool here!!

HAHA, Good Idea Carolyn. I told my friend, we go to our house there...but maybe we should go to the pool at the resort....LOL and just happen to drop some business cards....hehehehe.

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
I drove right past the old warehouse, the one on Rowhling Road, about 4 times before I finally saw it - I couldn't see it because it's huge. Not that it matters, none of us have any reason to ever go there. I happened to be in Lombard a lot last Summer on business and stayed in a hotel right around the corner from HQ.

If I couldn't find a big ol' building on a major road, I can only imagine what finding that little house must have been like.

That part I just loved about vendors coming to the house and UPS starting to deliver. It just amazes me that it is what it is today. I mean....it happened sooo fast. You have a pizza stone and then all the sudden 35 consultants.....thats amazing.

1. What is "Read the Entire Book...wow" about?

"Read the Entire Book...wow" is a cookbook that features over 300 recipes, cooking tips, and meal planning guides to help you create delicious and healthy meals for your family.

2. Is this cookbook suitable for beginners?

Yes, "Read the Entire Book...wow" is designed for cooks of all levels. It includes step-by-step instructions and helpful tips for beginners, as well as more advanced recipes for experienced cooks.

3. Are the ingredients easy to find in local grocery stores?

Yes, the recipes in "Read the Entire Book...wow" use common and easily accessible ingredients that can be found in most grocery stores.

4. Can I customize the meal plans to fit my dietary needs?

Absolutely! "Read the Entire Book...wow" includes a variety of meal plans for different dietary needs, such as vegetarian, gluten-free, and dairy-free. You can also modify the recipes to suit your specific dietary restrictions.

5. Are there any photos in the book?

Yes, "Read the Entire Book...wow" includes beautiful photos of each recipe to give you a visual idea of what the finished dish should look like. This can be helpful for presentation and inspiration.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• daniellemorgan
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • cakepampered
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
chefmary
  • The_Kitchen_Guy