• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

So, Who Uses the Tie-Its? I Haven't Sold Any Yet. I've Found

In summary, the Tie-Its product is designed for anyone who loves to cook and wants to keep their kitchen organized and clutter-free. It is especially helpful for busy parents, professionals, and home cooks. The main features and benefits include high-quality silicone material, strong and durable clasps, and adjustability for different tools. It saves space and keeps the kitchen organized. To use it, simply insert the tool into the loop and tighten the clasp. The Tie-Its can also be used for other purposes such as organizing cables and securing items in various settings. It can be easily cleaned with soap and water or in the dishwasher. With proper care, the Tie-Its can last for a long time and continue to keep your kitchen tools organized
Dotty
Gold Member
So, who uses the tie-its?

I haven't sold any yet.

I've found them to be a little too big around, which makes them awkward during use. I thought they'd be great for cables and cords, but I find them annoying instead.

Re: Tie-ItsI have been giving them away as door prizes at my parties. The only thing I've actually used it for is for my tomato plant, one of the branches got outside of the cage so I had to put it back up some how.

Re: Tie-ItsI use them for closing veggie & waffle bags in the freezer as well as cables/wires. I think of them as reusable zip ties.

Re: Tie-ItsI love them and my customers usually buy them for their husbands - i say PC made them just for them, in john deere colors - lol - i do live in ohio

Re: Tie-ItsSo far, I've only used them to hold my computer cables when I need to take them with me.

Re: Tie-ItsI tried them on chip bags....blah. Tried them on cables, they're so stinking big and bulky. I give up on them. I'm honestly surprised PC put them out. I don't even give them out at shows because I think they suck. lol

Hi there! I understand your frustration with the Tie-Its. I used to have the same issue when I first started using them. However, I found that they are actually great for organizing larger items like extension cords, holiday lights, and even garden hoses. Have you tried using them for those types of items? I've also had success with using them to bundle and store linens and clothing, such as scarves and belts. You may want to give them another try and see if they work better for you with these types of items. Happy organizing!

Related to So, Who Uses the Tie-Its? I Haven't Sold Any Yet. I've Found

1. Who is the target audience for the Tie-Its product?

The Tie-Its product is designed for anyone who loves to cook and wants to keep their kitchen organized and clutter-free. It is especially helpful for busy parents, professionals, and home cooks who are looking for a quick and easy way to tie up and store their kitchen tools and gadgets.

2. What are the main features and benefits of the Tie-Its product?

The Tie-Its product is made of high-quality silicone and has strong, durable clasps that can hold a variety of kitchen tools and utensils. It is also adjustable to fit different sizes and shapes of tools. The main benefit of the Tie-Its is that it helps to save space and keep your kitchen organized, making it easier to find and access your tools while cooking.

3. How do I use the Tie-Its product?

Using the Tie-Its is simple and easy. First, place the Tie-Its on a flat surface, then insert the tool or utensil you want to secure into the loop. Next, pull the end of the Tie-Its through the clasp and tighten it to secure the tool in place. The Tie-Its can be adjusted to fit different sizes and shapes of tools.

4. Can the Tie-Its be used for other purposes besides kitchen tools?

Yes, the Tie-Its can be used for a variety of purposes. It can be used to tie up and organize cables, cords, and wires, as well as to secure items in your car or on a boat. It is also great for securing outdoor equipment and tools while camping or for DIY projects.

5. How do I clean and maintain the Tie-Its product?

The Tie-Its can be easily cleaned with soap and water or placed in the dishwasher for a thorough cleaning. It is also important to ensure that the clasp is dry before storing the Tie-Its to prevent rusting. With proper care, the Tie-Its can last for a long time and continue to keep your kitchen tools organized.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• CrazyChef
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
PamperChefCarol
Replies
Views
pampcheflisa
  • kcmckay
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies