• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Did Everyone Meet Marla's Fundraising Challenge?

In summary, "So-Who Hit Marla's Challenge?" is a fun and interactive game created by Pampered Chef, where participants try to guess who hit Marla's challenge by using their cooking knowledge and clues. To participate, one can either host a party with Pampered Chef or attend one as a guest. The game must be played with a group of people and can last anywhere from 30 minutes to an hour, depending on the participants' knowledge about cooking. Prizes are given to the winner, such as a discount on Pampered Chef products or a free kitchen tool, provided by the host of the party.
pampered1224
Silver Member
Did everyone raise at least $200? Just wondering because as of May 1 I had not planned on pushing it what with school and homework and all. I ended up raising $280 plus! I was asked in 14 e-mails if I was going to be at one of the places i have done the HWC thing for the past two years. So I asked on May 4th if the owner of the Wooden Goose in Mequon would mind. He said come on in! We sent in a $639 fundraiser with 32 pink items. Not to bad for two weeks of lea-way and a single poster on the wall outside the restaurant.

I had a nurse take a pink cake and some order information to her work. She ended up selling $207.75 for my HWC fund raiser. She did way more work than I had intended but it did work out pretty well. I gave her a couple little extras in her order. It would have been more but one person ordered online without getting to my HWC page, so it just went through as an individual order and another order, I somehow missed an item and didn't notice it until the order came. :(

Wow, that's amazing that you were able to raise $280 in just two weeks! It's great that you were able to get the support of the community and the owner of the Wooden Goose. It's always heartwarming to see people come together for a good cause. Congratulations on a successful fundraiser!

Related to Did Everyone Meet Marla's Fundraising Challenge?

1. What is the "So-Who Hit Marla's Challenge?"

The "So-Who Hit Marla's Challenge?" is a fun and interactive game created by Pampered Chef where participants try to guess who hit Marla's challenge by looking at clues and using their cooking knowledge.

2. How do I participate in the "So-Who Hit Marla's Challenge?"

To participate in the "So-Who Hit Marla's Challenge?", you can either host a party with Pampered Chef or attend one as a guest. During the party, the host will provide you with the necessary materials and instructions to play the game.

3. Can I play the "So-Who Hit Marla's Challenge?" by myself?

No, the "So-Who Hit Marla's Challenge?" is meant to be played with a group of people. It is a great way to have fun and bond with friends and family while also learning new cooking tips and techniques.

4. How long does the "So-Who Hit Marla's Challenge?" game last?

The duration of the game will depend on the number of participants and their level of knowledge about cooking. On average, the game can last anywhere from 30 minutes to an hour.

5. Are there any prizes for playing the "So-Who Hit Marla's Challenge?"

Yes, there are prizes for playing the "So-Who Hit Marla's Challenge?" The host of the party will provide the winner with a special gift or reward, such as a discount on Pampered Chef products or a free kitchen tool.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PampMomof3
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
PamperedGinger
  • hoosierchef
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Sallie_M
  • ksartain