• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

So....which of These Names Do You Like

In summary, Gillian likes the name Lillian, but warns that it might become popular in the near future.

Which name do you like better?

• Lillian

Votes: 32 46.4%
  • Kaitlyn

Votes: 14 20.3%
  • Hailey

Votes: 23 33.3%

• Total voters
Jessica
Just wondering if you opicked a name yet and what it was.

Names...I love Lillian. Haven't heard that one recently. My sister is leaning towards Isabella for her next one. So she can call her Bella.
Pretty I think.

I grew up with a Stormy, Rain, and Bambi...
There parents were very creative (or weird).

A friend of mine has named her little girl Montana, and another friend went with Camden for her son.

Oh and my sister named her daughter Kaya Elizabeth. But that was keeping with tradition - My name is Kelly, my sister is Kristina, my daughter is Kathryn (Katy) and her daughter is Kaya. A cousin is Kayla... Anyone seeing the pattern that never occured to us until Kaya was born two years ago???
:) :) :)

Hey everybody,
We are really leaning towards Lillian. We will call her Lily. But our family can't spell it Lilly (because I dont like it spelled that way) and they cant spell it Lillie (because my husband doesent't like that) so as long her nickname is spelt Lily, I think we will go with it. I will be 38 weeks tommorrow and I am shocked that I have not had this baby yet! I had my son at 36 weeks, so I am so sick of being pregnant! Thanks for everyone's opinions and especially to the person (I forgot who) who said that Aubrey meant "little elf." Because we are such short people, I would never forgive myself for that one! lol. Hopefully this baby will come along soon!!!!!!!!

The name is "maybe" Lillian Bea

Just a suggestion but you could make her name Lilian with only 1 L in the middle that way it might be less likely to put 2 L's in Lily.

Lillian it is!!Here is an update

We went with Lillian. She is so cute. She is probably the prettiest baby out there.

congrats !! :p

Congratulations! Beautiful name - enjoy your new daughter!

Gina Miller

Congrats! I was the one who almost named my daughter Aubrey until I found out what it meant. THANK GOD! I read that in the waiting room of the birth center waiting to be admitted! Talk about a close call!

add my vote to Lillian

congrats on the new baby I am sure she is beautiful, when was she born? my baby was born on the 23 of July.

Last edited:
Congrats on your baby girl, what is her middle name going to be?

Wow, Lillian is winning in the poll by a hair! (its the one I voted for!)

Well I am partial to the names Hailey (spelled correctly) and Lillian. My oldest daughter is Hailey Lauren and my youngest which I thought was a girl was going to be Lillian Grace, but he is a boy and his name is Matthew Brooks (we call him Brooks). Can't go wrong, all the names are pretty.

:)

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Poll
  • redsoxgirl
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
merego
  • Poll
  • starrmarie
  • General Chat
Replies