• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Ot Poll - Which Color Combination Do You Like?

In summary, the conversation is discussing color combinations for a website redesign. The participants have different preferences, with some liking a more versatile color scheme while others prefer brighter, more summery colors. They also consider the seasonality of the colors and whether they will still be appealing in the winter. Some participants mention specific colors they like, such as lilac and avocado, while others express a preference for more neutral or feminine colors. Overall, there is a range of opinions and preferences, with some participants changing their initial choices based on the new color combinations suggested.

Which color combination appeals to you the most?

• A

Votes: 10 9.7%
  • B

Votes: 14 13.6%
  • C

Votes: 4 3.9%
  • D

Votes: 7 6.8%
  • E

Votes: 40 38.8%
  • F

Votes: 28 27.2%

• Total voters
PampChefJoy
Gold Member
Not totally unrelated, as I am gearing up for a site redesign... but which color combination appeals to you most?

colors.jpg

I voted for B, but I would have voted for F, too, if I had been able. I like them both. Since I had to choose, B won out. I think F is very eye-catching, but it seems kind of springy to me. B seems much more versatile for use throughout the year.

Not to influence you too much one way or another, but bear in mind that this is a year-round color scheme... I won't (or don't want to) change up the colors on a seasonal basis. I know these seem very summery, but ask yourself if you would be okay with seeing the same colors in the dead of winter (which, I guess you are right now, lol).

raebates said:
I voted for B, but I would have voted for F, too, if I had been able. I like them both. Since I had to choose, B won out. I think F is very eye-catching, but it seems kind of springy to me. B seems much more versatile for use throughout the year.

LOL, I was just posting my addendum about the seasonality of the colors as you replied!

Funny that you would be posting that just as I was posting my response. LOL!

Now stop that! ;)

And I could come up with some more "jewel tone" combinations too but I think I'd rather stay away from the dark combos during the summer, than stay away from light combos during the winter.I chose a darker color scheme for my photography biz and I felt all summer long like it was dragging down my website when it was so beautiful and sunny outside... not at all indicative of the type of work I was doing.

I like B&F too - I'll have to think on it a while and vote later.

I like E and voted for it; but then I am a big fan of the old and discontinued lilac and avocado PChef items. (Like the microfiber towel set I ordered this week from the outlet.)​

joy i cant get out of a summery mood. im so desperate for some warm, sunny weather :D i voted for F because even in the winter time i like to think about summery/springy things :D:D

F first, then A, but F might be a more feminine than you want...

Personally I liked F but I chose E to be more neutral in colors.

i like D the best, not my favorite colors, but they look nice together. Looks like I am in the minority.

I voted for F :)

E & F, but I voted for E because the colors seemed easier on the eyes than F.

Love, love, love e!!

I voted for A, I like E also, but think it might be on the feminine side.

I am not a fan of any of the colors in the pallet of E, but it was the easiest one to look at. I have been on the computer all night and that was the only color sceme that didn't have any "painful" colors in it.

I hope this helps.

candiejayne said:
E & F, but I voted for E because the colors seemed easier on the eyes than F.

That's why I voted E too!

I voted for C and am the only one so far! It has some of my favorites in it! LOL!

Does this combo work better for you E/F undecideds? It's a combo of the 2...

COLORS-1.jpg

Well, I'm a California girl where it is summer all the time, but I chose C because I think it complements food pictures well. And anything turquoise is good with me. I love love love that color.

I picked B. Eye catching and involves PEACH, my favorite. Peach often doesn't show up on a white background, though. Fair warning.

I voted fr E. I am a sucker for purple in any shade!

PampChefJoy said:
Does this combo work better for you E/F undecideds? It's a combo of the 2...

COLORS-1.jpg

That one looks a little too "baby shower" for my taste.

Actually, I like the new one WAY better than E - I thought E was too pastel and babyish! I think the green in this one makes it less so. I love the green and lilac together.

I think I even like this one better than F, as much as I love that pink in F, it does make it alot more feminine.

I originally voted for F, but now I seem to like the combo E/F one better....

I like F, and I like a refreshing spring color in the dreary winter days!! It livens me up and makes me feel springy! LOL :D

I like to combo as well, but originally voted for E.

I voted for E yesterday - it was my first impulse - and I'm sticking with it. I keep going back to the color schemes to figure out why I like it. I've decided it's because it's the only one where all of the colors show up distinctly, and don't hurt my eyes to look at them. Some of the others have washed out looking colors, or colors that would irritate me after a while.

B & D are my faves. C is my least fave. I think if you don't want to do seasonal that those two are the ones to shoot for since neither are too masculine or feminine or seasonal. There's my two cents...

LOL, I am starting to wish I could flip a switch on my website and change the color scheme like you can with the PWS...Well, there actually is a way, but I don't think I want to change it around too often....

If you use XML, then you can just change the color codes in the template document. It's more work than PWS, but nowhere near as involved as changing them every place on the site.

I know I can change the CSS fairly easily but I don't know if I actually want to change it or keep it static as the site that people "know"... kwim?

I voted for E because they attract your attention and are positive colors.

Related to Ot Poll - Which Color Combination Do You Like?

1. What are the color options for the site redesign?

We are currently considering a variety of color combinations for the site redesign, including blue and green, pink and purple, orange and yellow, black and white, and red and gray.

2. Will there be any other color options besides the ones listed?

At this time, we are only considering the five color combinations listed for the site redesign. However, we are open to feedback and suggestions from our customers.

3. Can I vote for more than one color combination?

Unfortunately, the survey only allows for one vote per person. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

4. How will the final color combination be chosen?

The final color combination for the site redesign will be chosen based on the results of this poll and feedback from our customers. We want to make sure that the new design appeals to our audience and reflects the values of our brand.

5. When can we expect to see the new color combination on the website?

We are working diligently to implement the new color combination as soon as possible. We appreciate your patience and understanding during this process. Stay tuned for updates on the site redesign!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Poll
  • chefann
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
chefann
Replies
Views
ShellBeach
  • Poll
  • PampChefJoy