• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Which Name Should I Choose for My Culinary Website?

In summary, The Write Chef received an email from HO stating that it is ok to hire someone else to write emails using the copyrighted images, logo and wording. The Write Chef voted for Chef Share Network, but if TT is not possible, they will go with CSN.

Which name do you like?

• Chef Share Network

Votes: 9 12.5%
  • The Write Chef

Votes: 4 5.6%
  • keep Tasty Tidbits

Votes: 59 81.9%

• Total voters
PampChefJoy
Gold Member
Which name do you like better:

Chef Share Network

or

The Write Chef

Or should I keep Tasty Tidbits? I'm kinda in the mood for a "rebirth" because I feel like there is a dark cloud looming over what used to be....

BTW for those who are curious, HO did reply to an email that someone sent and said that it is OK for her to hire someone to write emails using the copyrighted images, logo and wording!

Joy, I voted Chef Share Network only because it's my second choice out of the three but I didn't want to vote for my first if you're not happy with it. I personally don't care for The Write Chef. I do, however LOVE Tasty Tidbits but totally understand if you're just not 'feelin' it' anymore (and we can thank HO for that!)

So my first choice would be TT but if that's totally out of the question then I'll go for CSN :)

I agree...love Tasty Tidbits. I will be happy with whatever you choose should you choose to change.

It's also important for me to create as little confusion as possible, so if you think it's not a good idea to re-brand at this time, I'm okay with sticking with Tasty Tidbits... I definitely do not want to spend all my time explaining what happened to TT... lol...

I too voted for CSN, but LOVE Tasty Tidbits!

I like Tasty Tidbits best. But if you feel the urge for a change, then I like Chef Share Network.

Like most everyone else - I like TT the best, but CSN if you have to change.

Although I haven't subscribed to TT yet.....I voted :)

I say keep TT. It is so catchy.

I also haven't signed up yet--but look for my sign-up this week--however, I like the sound of TT...if you want to change it, why not make it Tastier Tidbits?;)

Love TT but whatever you decide is fine by me ;)!

I love TT too but if you want a change, I like CSN!

I like Tasty Tidbits:chef:

I think Tasty Tidbits is very catchy. Would the other choices be the title of the newsletter that was sent to customers like Tasty Tidbits is now? If so, the other two sound too business and not enough customer connection KWIM? Nevertheless, Joy, I trust your creative voice completely and will go with it. :)
BTW for those who are curious, HO did reply to an email that someone sent and said that it is OK for her to hire someone to write emails using the copyrighted images, logo and wording!
:D :D YAHOO!!! :D :D

My vote is for Tasty Tidbits. The cloud is passing and will be gone never to return. I think you should stick with the original name.

LOL.... okay, the masses have spoken. I guess I shouldn't try to mess with a good thing?Here is what I am working on...
TastyTidbitsNewLogo1.jpg

That looks beaUtiful Joy!

Related to Which Name Should I Choose for My Culinary Website?

1. How do I participate in the "Time for Another Poll...." poll?

To participate in the poll, simply click on the link provided and it will take you to the poll page. From there, you can answer the poll questions and submit your response.

2. How often are new polls posted for "Time for Another Poll...."?

New polls are posted on a weekly basis, typically every Monday. However, there may be occasional breaks or delays in posting due to holidays or other circumstances.

3. Can I suggest a poll topic for "Time for Another Poll...."?

Yes, we welcome suggestions for poll topics! You can submit your ideas through our website or by contacting our customer service team. We appreciate your input and will consider all suggestions for future polls.

4. How are the poll results used by Pampered Chef?

The poll results are used to gather insights and feedback from our customers. We use this information to improve our products, services, and overall customer experience. Your opinions and responses are important to us!

5. Are there any prizes or rewards for participating in "Time for Another Poll...."?

At this time, there are no prizes or rewards for participating in the polls. However, we appreciate your time and feedback, and your responses help us to continually improve and provide the best products and services for our customers.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Poll
  • PamperchefJames
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
PamperchefJames
  • melodyprine
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
melodyprine