• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

soClose to the Excellence Award

In summary, Becky is close to earning the Excellence Award in sales. She has $8011 to earn the award in April and has 10 cooking and 2 catalog shows on calander for that month. She has been on the horn trying to get more. If she had worked harder in the past month she would not be scrambling now. She has set her goals and will work her plan. Good luck Becky and everyone else who is trying to earn the Excellence Award.
I MADE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Now please God let all the credit card orders go through without a hitch!!!!!!!!!!!!!
THANK YOU ALL FOR ALL THE ENCOURAGEMENT!!!!!!!!!!!
Doing the happy dance!!!!! NOW... to shoot for the $5000 mark by midnight!
THAT will be God doing even more amazing things!!!!!

Congratulations Diane!

YEA Diane! I knew you'd do it! Love ya, Girlie!:love:

Thanks y'all! It's been amazing. God taught me SO much! NEVER fear making a follow up call and a reminder call being the second... ALWAYS TRUSTING HIM being the first!!!!!!!!

Thank you for sharing your stories with us! It really does make a difference to know that we can achieve this as well and that it's not just someone up on stage that we don't know! I personally am setting my goals for this upcoming year, and making it a different year!

ChefGwendolyn said:
Thank you for sharing your stories with us! It really does make a difference to know that we can achieve this as well and that it's not just someone up on stage that we don't know! I personally am setting my goals for this upcoming year, and making it a different year!

YOU GO GIRL!!!!!!!!!! Set those goals and BELIEVE in them and you'll be meeting and surpassing them!!!!!!!!!! GREAT JOB!!!!!!!

AAAAHHHHHH!!!!!!

I have had a $10,000 MONTH!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG!!!

chefcharity said:
WHEW!! Done! I have passed my goal by $1000!!! I sold over $9000 this month! I am in awwww. This is my highest month EVER! Thanks for the encouragment cs'ers! I appreciate it!
Congratulations to everyone who achieved. And for those who didn't.. congratulations on the goals you hit this month!

Just think of all those points for the Disney Castle Drawing!!! You go girl!

I did it. By the skin of my teeth, but I did it :) Wahoo!

I would have never dreamed this possible 4 yrs. ago when I started!

Congrats everyone!!!

WOW! I am so impressed with you all! I'm inspired and in awe! Way to go!

Congratulations everyone!! Enjoy your new bling!

<h2>1. How close do I need to be to earn the Excellence Award in sales?</h2><p>The exact amount may vary, but typically you need to be within a certain percentage of your sales goal to earn the Excellence Award. In your case, it seems like you need to be within $8011 of your goal.</p><h2>2. How many shows do I need to add to reach my sales goal?</h2><p>The number of shows you need to add will depend on the success of each individual show and the average sales from each one. It's always a good idea to have a few extra shows on your calendar to ensure you reach your goal.</p><h2>3. What should I do if I'm close to my sales goal but running out of time?</h2><p>Don't panic! You still have time to reach your goal. Try reaching out to past customers for repeat orders or offering special deals to entice new customers. You can also try hosting online shows or reaching out to friends and family for support.</p><h2>4. Is it common to wait until the last minute to try and reach sales goals?</h2><p>Yes, it is very common for people to wait until the last minute to try and reach their sales goals. However, it's always a good idea to plan ahead and consistently work towards your goals throughout the month to avoid scrambling at the end.</p><h2>5. What can I do to increase my chances of reaching my sales goal?</h2><p>There are several things you can do to increase your chances of reaching your sales goal. Some ideas include offering special deals or discounts, hosting a virtual party, reaching out to past customers, and consistently promoting your business on social media. It's also important to stay organized and focused on your goals throughout the month.</p>

1. How close do I need to be to earn the Excellence Award in sales?

The exact amount may vary, but typically you need to be within a certain percentage of your sales goal to earn the Excellence Award. In your case, it seems like you need to be within $8011 of your goal.

2. How many shows do I need to add to reach my sales goal?

The number of shows you need to add will depend on the success of each individual show and the average sales from each one. It's always a good idea to have a few extra shows on your calendar to ensure you reach your goal.

3. What should I do if I'm close to my sales goal but running out of time?

Don't panic! You still have time to reach your goal. Try reaching out to past customers for repeat orders or offering special deals to entice new customers. You can also try hosting online shows or reaching out to friends and family for support.

4. Is it common to wait until the last minute to try and reach sales goals?

Yes, it is very common for people to wait until the last minute to try and reach their sales goals. However, it's always a good idea to plan ahead and consistently work towards your goals throughout the month to avoid scrambling at the end.

5. What can I do to increase my chances of reaching my sales goal?

There are several things you can do to increase your chances of reaching your sales goal. Some ideas include offering special deals or discounts, hosting a virtual party, reaching out to past customers, and consistently promoting your business on social media. It's also important to stay organized and focused on your goals throughout the month.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Dina Atnip
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • kristina16marie
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
kristina16marie
Replies