• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Snowman Soup" - A Cute Gift Idea!

In summary, the coffee mug with the gift included was really cute. The card attached said "Snowman Soup." The boys and I made up a bunch of ziploc baggies of these last year for everyone in their classes, they all loved them, one of the teachers even said she was going to have to keep hers so that she could show it to her kids when they came home for the holidays (I went to school with her oldest daughter), and she loved that we did it as a family. We poured in a package of cocoa, a few chocolate chips, a candy cane, mini marshmallows and a big marshmallows. We did it assembly line style, everyone had their own thing to put in the
jrstephens
My little boy got this at church this weekend. It was in a coffee mug with a package of hot chocolate, peppermint stick, marshmellows and hershey kisses. I thought it was so cute. You could just put it all in a zip lock bag, if you did not want to do the coffee mug.

Tha card attached said "Snowman Soup." "I was told you've been good all year. Always glad to hear it! With the freezing weather drawing near, you'll need to warm the spirit. So here's a little Snowman Soup complete with stirring stick. Add hot water, sip it slow. It's sure to do the trick!"

Last edited:
Just bumping this up, so, yall can see it.

The boys and I made up a bunch of ziploc baggies of these last year for everyone in their classes, they all loved them, one of the teachers even said she was going to have to keep hers so that she could show it to her kids when they came home for the holidays (I went to school with her oldest daughter), and she loved that we did it as a family. We poured in a package of cocoa, a few chocolate chips, a candy cane, mini marshmallows and a big marshmallows. We did it assembly line style, everyone had their own thing to put in the bags, the kids loved doing it too. I was trying to find the file with the tags I made up for them, but I haven't yet, maybe I will come by them later.

What I made upHere are the tags that I made.

Attachments

• Snowman Soup.doc
    252 KB · Views: 374
Is is just me, or does drinking a melted snowman seem a little morbid?

Ann - I had the same thought!! LOL LOL

I never thought of it like that !!!:D

That's me and my twisted sense of humor! :D

me too, I guess! lol

I dunno...I was once given a carton of deer poop...Whoppers. They dressed up the carton with eyes, nose and antlers with a little tail attached to the "opening" they cut in the bottom of the box.

That's pretty funny. :)

My nieces got some toy chicks in their Easter baskets that "laid" jelly beans. Of course my BIL said that they were actually pooping them.

Cute idea!! I even thought that you could put all of the ingredients into the Coffee and More Cups. Wrap it with Cello wrap and a bow, and you have a great gift. You get 2 mugs in the set for 18.50, so for under 10.00 or so, you have an inexpensive, but darling gift.

My son's teacher will get one of these and this will be great for my Bunco gift exchange.

Thanks for sharing the idea!!! I loved it!!!

Tracy
/tracycooks
:) :)

Ok, so what's the difference in eating meat, lol, or are you a vegan?

chefann said:
That's pretty funny. :)

My nieces got some toy chicks in their Easter baskets that "laid" jelly beans. Of course my BIL said that they were actually pooping them.

We have friends who raise chickens. Chickens don't lay eggs while they walk, but they do poop while they walk.

I have a friend who made the mistake a few years ago of giving several of us those "pooping chickens." She now owns a menagerie of pooping animals.

From snowman soup to pooping chickens....I love the turns these threads take!:D

I'm giving Snowman Poop at an office gift exchange this year. You just fill any container with white packing peanuts, white pompons, or marshmallows. You then attach a tag with the following:

Santa checked his list.
He checked it twice.
He found out you've been
More naughty than nice.
Since coal's so expensive,
Here's the scoop--
Santa's giving you Snowman Poop!

(I added a couple of small boxes of Godiva Chocolates on top, so don't be thinkin' I'm a tightwad!)

That's cute. Thanks Rae!

ChefBeckyD said:
From snowman soup to pooping chickens....I love the turns these threads take!:D

It's the Lounge! Anything goes!!

And here's an interesting bird poop fact: most birds poop when they take flight, to lighten themselves. My parrot is a little weird and usually poops when she lands. Also, in the wild, parrots do not poop when they are sleeping because it would alert a predator to their location.

End of hijack....

I've seen little baggies of red hots labeled as "Reindeer Noses." They're cute as a stocking stuffer or package topper.

chefann said:
Is is just me, or does drinking a melted snowman seem a little morbid?
It's fine as long as the local dogs haven't mistaken him for a fire hydrant."Watch out where the Huskies go! Don't you eat that yellow snow!"
--Frank Zappa

I've seen little baggies of red hots labeled as "Reindeer Noses." They're cute as a stocking stuffer or package topper.[/QUOTE]

found a cute tag to go with them

Attachments

• GG%20Reindeer%20Noses.jpg
    GG%20Reindeer%20Noses.jpg
    24.5 KB · Views: 305
check out this web site
http://www.budget101.com/gaggifts.htm

how about green m&ms in a baggie with this topper :D

Attachments

• GG%20Grinch%20Toots.jpg
    GG%20Grinch%20Toots.jpg
    23.1 KB · Views: 344
Hi all

I am a friend of Teresa's.

I have been on here a few times reading the stuff you post. I love it.
Does anyone have the one about the Reindeer Food. You put some stuff in a baggie and have the children sprinkle it on the ground so that the reindeer will stop by your house. I want to do this for Teresa's daughter Lucy for a gift for the children in her class.

Great website!!

Help Santa find his way to your house! On Christmas Eve, make sure you leave out some magical reindeer food for the reindeer. That way you can be sure they will stop at your house.

Mix together:
1/2 cup sugar
1/2 cup instant oatmeal
2 tbsps of glitter* (substitute edible sprinkles if you live in an area with wildlife)
Sprinkle this mixture on your lawn. The reindeer will smell the oatmeal and stop at your house!
*If you live in an area where wild animals live, don't use the glitter.

This makes a great gift to hand out to the kids on Christmas Eve!
Thanks to Renee for sending in the "Winter Rabbit" version for those who don't celebrate Christmas... She wrote "As I went to do it this year I realized that a few of my students did not celebrate christmas and may not want to make it. (1 friend said that he wanted to make it and was going to give it to a friend of his! :) ) I came up with my own template with a winter rabbit instead. If you would like me to send you my template, I would love to share it with others, since I have gotten so many good ideas from here! Let me know and Happy Holidays!! :)"

In a small ziploc bag or baby food container, mix:
1/4 cup oatmeal
1/4 cup sugar
sprinkle of red or green sugar crystals (for cake decorating)

OPTIONAL: You can cut a circle of cloth or felt a bit larger than the lid. Place over the lid and tie a ribbon around it to decorate. We actually used Kleenex cut in a circle and tied on with wool for the top of our lid and it turned out really nice.
(the amounts don't have to be exact)
If you use a baby food jar, you can layer the ingredients for a "sand art" look like we did in the photo.

Sprinkle on the lawn at night
The moon will make it sparkle bright
As Santa's reindeer fly and roam
This will guide them to your home.
or Winter Rabbit Poem to go with:
Sprinkle on the lawn at night
The moon will make it sparkle bright
Winter Rabbits hop and roam,
This will guide them to your home.

Attachments

• reindeerfood labels.pdf
    80.8 KB · Views: 325
I was going to look for the Reindeer Food poem today. I am glad you posted it and made my job easier. Especially with the tag included to save me from having to make them up!

I have fell in love with this website

Teresa said that I would

Does anyone have the Candy Cane Christmas saying

Christmas Candy Cane MeaningI am also attaching a file with it in it.! Merry Christmas

A candy maker in Indiana wanted to make a candy that would be a witness for Jesus, so he made the Christmas Candy Cane. He incorporated several symbols for the birth, ministry and death of Jesus Christ. He began with a stick of pure white hard candy. White to symbolize the Virgin Birth and sinless nature of Jesus. The hardness of the candy was used to to symbolize the Solid Rock, the Foundation of the Church and firmness of the promises of God.

The candy maker made this candy in the form of a "J" to represent the precious name of Jesus, who came to earth as our Savior. It also represents the staff of the "Good Shepherd" with which he reaches down into the ditches of the world to lift out the fallen lambs, who like all sheep have gone astray.

Thinking that the candy was somewhat plain, the candy maker stained it with red stripes. He used three small stripes to show the flogging Jesus received by which we are healed. The large red stripe was for the blood shed by Christ at the cross so we could have the promise of eternal life.

Unfortunately, the candy became known as a candy cane - a meaningless decoration seen at Christmas time. However, the meaning is still there for those who "have eyes to see and ears to hear." I pray that this symbol with again be used to witness to the wonder of Jesus and His great love that came down at Christmas and remains the ultimate and dominate force in the universe today.

Attachments

• Meaning of the Candy Cane.doc
    27.5 KB · Views: 263
whiteyteresa said:
I have fell in love with this website

Teresa said that I would

Does anyone have the Candy Cane Christmas saying

This is one that I have had hanging in my home ever since I was a little kid. It was passed on to me after my Mother passed away Christmas Day 1999.

The Candy Cane
Look at the Candy CaneTell us what you see.
Stripes that are red Like the blood He shed for me.
White is for my Savior Who's sinless and pure!
"J" is for Jesus, my Lord, God in flesh, be assured!
Turn that "J" around,A shepherd's staff's in view.
Jesus, our Good Shepherd,Was born for me and you!

jrstephens said:
I am also attaching a file with it in it.! Merry Christmas

A candy maker in Indiana wanted to make a candy that would be a witness for Jesus, so he made the Christmas Candy Cane. He incorporated several symbols for the birth, ministry and death of Jesus Christ. He began with a stick of pure white hard candy. White to symbolize the Virgin Birth and sinless nature of Jesus. The hardness of the candy was used to to symbolize the Solid Rock, the Foundation of the Church and firmness of the promises of God.

Actually if you go to snopes you'll see that this story is a myth ([email protected]).

tlennhoff said:
Actually if you go to snopes you'll see that this story is a myth ([email protected]).

The "origin" may be a myth but I still LOVE the meaning that comes out of it b/c it symbolizes so much to me. Thanks though.

Related to Snowman Soup" - A Cute Gift Idea!

1. What is "Snowman Soup"?

"Snowman Soup" is a gift idea that typically includes a package of hot chocolate, a peppermint stick, marshmallows, and Hershey kisses. It is usually given as a cute and festive holiday gift, often in a mug or in a zip lock bag.

2. Where did the idea of "Snowman Soup" come from?

The origins of "Snowman Soup" are unclear, but it is believed to have originated as a fun and creative gift idea for children during the winter season. It has since become a popular gift idea for all ages.

3. How do you make "Snowman Soup"?

To make "Snowman Soup", simply add the contents of the package (hot chocolate, peppermint stick, marshmallows, and Hershey kisses) to a mug or cup. Then, add hot water and stir with the peppermint stick. Sip and enjoy!

4. Can the ingredients in "Snowman Soup" be customized?

Yes, the ingredients in "Snowman Soup" can be customized to your liking. For example, you can use different flavors of hot chocolate or add in other goodies like mini marshmallows, chocolate chips, or cinnamon sticks.

5. Is "Snowman Soup" a good gift idea for all ages?

Yes, "Snowman Soup" is a great gift idea for all ages. It is especially popular among children, but adults also enjoy receiving this festive and thoughtful gift during the holiday season.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• KellyTheChef
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
simonsays
  • PampMomof3
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
Back