• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Are Creative Alternatives to Snowman Soup for Event Giveaways?

In summary, the conversation discusses ideas for gifts to give to guests at an upcoming event. The speaker suggests making a PC pretzel/chocolate wreath or homemade spice mixes, flavored salts, or hot cocoa mixes. They also mention praying for a person named Paige and her family.
COOKINWITHSHERRI
Gold Member
I've got a pretty good idea on how I want to run the "show", but I want to have something to give everyone who shows up.

Last time I did Snowman Soup (Pack of Coco Mix, Couple of Hursey Kisses, a Candy Cane and a few Mini Marshmello's in a zip lock baggy with a cute poem....) I can do that again, but I wanted to do something a little different.

I can't get any dill mix for a dip type thing or enough of the cinnamon plus for a cider add to juice etc... Not enough time.....

ANY OTHER IDEAS you guys might have?

Thanks!

How about a PC pretzel/chocolate wreath with a small card of instructions how to make their own? put it in a baggie, and have 3 out and on display. This is what I'm doing later today!If you haven't done it yet, SUPER easy...dip rounded base of 5 mini pretzels in gently melted chocolate. Dip deep enough that you get a little up the side too. Lay on wax or parchment paper, lightly touching sides together. Make a circle of 5. Then make a second circle on top of first, overlapping in between botom ones - sprinkle with sugar sprinkles (caramel or sweet cinnamon spk if you want but that's $$) and allow to cool. Tie a festive ribbon, and you're good to go.God Bless; Take Care!-praying for Paige and her family-

Thanks, That's a great idea!

We did this at a show last night! It was a definite hit.

Hello there! I love your idea of giving something to everyone who shows up to your event. It's always nice to have a little something to take home and enjoy. Have you thought about making homemade spice mixes? They are easy to make and can be used in a variety of dishes. You could also make mini jars of flavored salts or infused oils. Another idea could be to make a homemade hot cocoa mix with different flavors like peppermint or salted caramel. I hope these suggestions help and I'm sure your guests will appreciate the thought and effort you put into their gifts. Happy cooking!

Related to What Are Creative Alternatives to Snowman Soup for Event Giveaways?

What is the Stop-N-Shop feature on Pampered Chef?

The Stop-N-Shop feature on Pampered Chef is a convenient way for customers to pause their orders and resume them at a later time. This feature is especially helpful for customers who may need to leave their computer or phone in the middle of ordering.

How do I use the Stop-N-Shop feature?

To use the Stop-N-Shop feature, simply click on the "Stop-N-Shop" button at the bottom of your shopping cart. This will save your current order and allow you to come back to it later. When you're ready to resume your order, just log back into your account and your saved order will be waiting for you.

Can I use the Stop-N-Shop feature multiple times?

Yes, you can use the Stop-N-Shop feature as many times as you need to. Just be sure to click on the "Stop-N-Shop" button each time you want to pause your order. Your previous orders will be saved separately and you can access them at any time.

How long will my order stay saved with the Stop-N-Shop feature?

Your order will stay saved for up to 30 days with the Stop-N-Shop feature. After that, it will be automatically deleted. If you need to save your order for longer than 30 days, we recommend completing your order or adding the items to your wishlist for future reference.

Can I still make changes to my order after using the Stop-N-Shop feature?

Yes, you can make changes to your saved order when you resume it. You can add or remove items, change quantities, and update your shipping and payment information. However, please note that any promotional offers or discounts may no longer be valid when you resume your order.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jrstephens
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
jrstephens
Replies
Views
Wildfire
Replies
Views
lt1jane