• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Snowman Apron/Tablecloth Wanted

In summary, the snowman apron/tablecloth is made of 100% cotton and has an embroidered design. It can be personalized with a name for an additional fee and comes in two sizes - 28 inches by 20 inches for the apron and 60 inches in diameter for the tablecloth. The product is also machine washable on a gentle cycle.
Vicky
I wasn't able to go to Conference, Hubby lost his job in October. I missed the apron incentive because I didn't change the date on a hostess party that dragged "forever" before it finally closed. (My fault)

I'd really love to purchase these at a reasonable cost as I am working my tail off to cover our medical insurance premiums right now............
my email address is

[email protected]

Thanks in advance,
Vicky~~

What material is the snowman apron/tablecloth made of?

The snowman apron/tablecloth is made of 100% cotton, making it durable and easy to clean.

Is the snowman design on the apron/tablecloth printed or embroidered?

The snowman design is embroidered onto the apron/tablecloth, ensuring a high-quality and long-lasting design.

Can the snowman apron/tablecloth be personalized with a name?

Yes, the snowman apron/tablecloth can be personalized with a name for an additional fee. Please contact us for more information.

What is the size of the snowman apron/tablecloth?

The snowman apron measures 28 inches in length and 20 inches in width, while the tablecloth measures 60 inches in diameter.

Is the snowman apron/tablecloth machine washable?

Yes, the snowman apron/tablecloth is machine washable on a gentle cycle. Please follow the care instructions on the product for best results.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• krwebster
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
raebates
  • chefamanda
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
stephaniekocala
  • ivykeep