• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Slow Brain Day? Get Answers About Stoneware Commissions!

In summary, "Slow Brain Day" is a term used to describe a temporary block in one's creative or thought processes, which can affect stoneware commissions. To ensure high-quality stoneware pieces from a commission, clear communication and providing the artist with ample time and creative freedom are important. Factors that can contribute to a "Slow Brain Day" for stoneware artists include stress, fatigue, lack of inspiration, and distractions. To support a stoneware artist experiencing a "Slow Brain Day," patience and understanding are key. The artist may overcome this by taking a break and engaging in activities that stimulate creativity, while maintaining a healthy work-life balance and prioritizing self-care.
amya
OK. I'm having a slow brain day.:p

Next month when stoneware is the guest special, do we make commission on the stones guests buy at 20% off? I know we don't on what the hosts buy at 60% off, but I'm not sure about the guests.

Yes, you would make commission on the guest specials... it would be figured at the SALE price of the stone...just like guest sales will be figured using the sale price.

HTH

Thanks. I kind of figured that, it's just been a long day.

What is a "Slow Brain Day" and how does it relate to stoneware commissions?

A "Slow Brain Day" is a term used to describe a day where one's creative or thought processes are not as sharp or efficient as usual. This can happen to anyone, including stoneware artists who may experience a temporary block in their creative flow. As a result, they may not be able to produce their usual high-quality work, which can affect stoneware commissions.

How can I ensure that I will receive high-quality stoneware pieces from a stoneware commission?

To ensure that you receive high-quality stoneware pieces from a commission, it is important to communicate clearly and effectively with the artist. This includes discussing your expectations, preferences, and any specific details or requirements for the piece. It is also helpful to provide the artist with ample time and creative freedom to produce their best work.

What factors can contribute to a "Slow Brain Day" for stoneware artists?

There are several factors that can contribute to a stoneware artist experiencing a "Slow Brain Day." These can include stress, fatigue, lack of inspiration, distractions, and other personal or external factors. Additionally, working on multiple projects at once or feeling pressure to meet deadlines can also contribute to a slower creative process.

How can I support a stoneware artist who is experiencing a "Slow Brain Day"?

If you are working with a stoneware artist who is experiencing a "Slow Brain Day," it is important to be patient and understanding. Offer encouragement and support, and allow the artist the time and space they need to overcome their creative block. You can also offer suggestions or ideas to help inspire them, but ultimately, it is important to respect their creative process.

What can a stoneware artist do to overcome a "Slow Brain Day" and produce high-quality work?

To overcome a "Slow Brain Day" and produce high-quality work, a stoneware artist may need to take a break from their current project and engage in activities that can help stimulate their creativity. This can include taking a walk, listening to music, or trying a new technique. It is also helpful for artists to maintain a healthy work-life balance and prioritize self-care to prevent burnout and promote a more consistent creative flow.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Wildfire
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • ChefZee
  • Pampered Chef Stoneware
Replies
Views
Chef Gilles