• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Slap Your Mama Margaritas Recipe - Perfect for Your Party!

In summary, this recipe allows for the use of any type of tequila, but recommends a high-quality one for the best flavor. The level of spiciness can be adjusted based on personal preference and the recipe can be made ahead of time with the addition of ice and sparkling water right before serving. Other carbonated drinks can be substituted for sparkling water, but may alter the taste. This recipe makes 4-6 servings and can be easily doubled or tripled for larger parties.
TheresaK
Hey There,
Newbie here. I was looking for theme show flyers (they are awesome -thank you!!) to put in my binder and came across the Margaritaville one. But, I can't seem to find the recipe for "Slap Your Mama Margaritas". Does anyone have it? One of my customers wants to have a margarita party! Thanks!

2 cans 7UP
1 bottle corona
4oz tequila
1- 12oz frozen limeaid mix

Thank you!

You need to add more 7 Up or Sprite....at least 1 ltr!

In the past it has stated "no substitutions" but I was wondering if another type of beer could be subbed for Corona.

You can substitute a Coors lite - we have and it was fine!

Jenni said:
No problem... where are you in VA

Sorry - I've been off for a couple of days. I'm in Ashburn -Loudoun Co. About 45 min from DC. Where's Portsmouth?

1. Can I use any type of tequila for this recipe?

Yes, you can use any type of tequila you prefer for this recipe. However, we recommend using a high-quality tequila for the best flavor.

2. How spicy is this margarita recipe?

It all depends on your personal preference. The amount of jalapeno you use will determine the level of spiciness. We suggest starting with a small amount and adding more if desired.

3. Can I make this recipe ahead of time?

Yes, you can make the margarita mix ahead of time and store it in the fridge. However, we recommend adding the ice and sparkling water right before serving to ensure the freshest taste.

4. Can I substitute the sparkling water with another type of carbonated drink?

Yes, you can use another carbonated drink such as club soda or lemon-lime soda instead of sparkling water. Just keep in mind that this may alter the taste of the margarita slightly.

5. How many servings does this recipe make?

This recipe makes approximately 4-6 servings, depending on the size of your glasses. You can easily double or triple the recipe to make more for a larger party.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefPaulaB
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
KimoMakano
  • adventurechef
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
kcjodih
  • TrishPCMommy