• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Size/Weight of Deep Covered Baker?

A
Adrian
Has anyone got a boxed DCB handy? I have a customer who wants to buy one from me cash & carry, but the one I ordered is on backorder so I don't have it here to give her a postage quote. I need to know if it will fix in a Priority Mail flat rate box that measures 12 X 12 X 6. I think it will, but I want to be sure because if I can't ship it flat rate, it will probably be a lot more due to the weight of it.

Thanks!

Adrian

It's too long. I don't have one right now, I actually just gave one yesterday as a wedding gift. I know that box was at least 15" long because it sat in my living room for about 3 weeks and it was REALLY in the way. And it was probably closer to 8 or 9 " high.

There's no way it will fit in any flat rate box. She's better off ordering directly from Pampered Chef instead of you trying to ship it--it will be cheaper. Enter it as an individual order in P3.

DebbieJ said:
There's no way it will fit in any flat rate box. She's better off ordering directly from Pampered Chef instead of you trying to ship it--it will be cheaper. Enter it as an individual order in P3.

This way she's also protected in case something happens during shipping, plus she gets the 3 year guarantee, which she would not if she buys it from you cash-and-carry.

I agree with post #4. The DCB is better shipped directly to her, than for you to get in
the middle. You would not want to have to warranty it for her, because you sold it cash and carry, and it got damaged in the second shipping. PC warranties the first shipping, but I doubt they would the second time around.When I have extra products that I sell Cash and Carry, they are taken by the customer, and shipping does not become an issue.

Grandmarita said:
When I have extra products that I sell Cash and Carry, they are taken by the customer, and shipping does not become an issue.

Thus, Cash and Carry :D

Thanks for the info. I had not thought about the guarantee. I'll refer her to my website instead.

Thanks!

Adrian

Related to Size/Weight of Deep Covered Baker?

What is the size/weight of the Deep Covered Baker?

The Deep Covered Baker is approximately 11.75 x 10.25 x 7 inches and weighs 5.25 pounds.

Does anyone have a boxed Deep Covered Baker on hand?

I do not have a boxed Deep Covered Baker on hand, but I can provide you with the dimensions and weight for shipping purposes.

Can the Deep Covered Baker fit in a Priority Mail flat rate box?

Based on the dimensions provided, the Deep Covered Baker should fit in a Priority Mail flat rate box that measures 12 x 12 x 6 inches.

Will I be able to ship the Deep Covered Baker using Priority Mail flat rate?

If the Deep Covered Baker fits in the Priority Mail flat rate box, then you should be able to ship it using this method. However, if it does not fit, you may need to use a different shipping method that accommodates the size and weight of the item.

Is there a significant difference in shipping costs if the Deep Covered Baker cannot be shipped using Priority Mail flat rate?

The shipping costs may vary depending on the size and weight of the Deep Covered Baker, as well as the shipping method used. It is best to check with the shipping carrier for an accurate quote.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedberry
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
pamperedberry
  • quiverfull7
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
tiffanypc05
  • pamperedalf